Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that small, portable credit scanners can be used for facilitating personal transactions? (p. 90)

Author Topic: [Recruitment] Borderless Mercantile and Trade Recruitment Drive  (Read 820 times)

Zephyr778

• Clonejack

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Borderless Mercantile and Trade Looking for a Few Good Men Says CEO

Oursulaert VII - 113.01.21 - Borderless Mercantile and Trade is a newcomer to the New Eden scene, but according to an interview held today, is looking to expand.

"We've set up what we can, now it's time to turn it over to the people." Zephyr Apollinaire was quoted to have said in the interview occurring earlier this morning at the offices of Borderless Mercantile and Trade in Oursuaert,

"I can't run this thing on my own, so I'm looking for, in cliche terms, 'A few good men'."

When questioned on what he was looking for, he replied, "We're looking for motivated pod pilots who are looking to operate in the financial field. Trade and Commerce in high security space is our goal. As we're a small company, those interested in public relations are also encouraged to apply, and those with both skill sets will be looked at first."

Zephyr Apollinaire is the Owner and CEO of Borderless Mercantile and Trade.

Zephyr Apollinaire via Neocom
A-55576 Modern Finances Vault
Oursulaert VII, Oursulaert, Essence

((Okay, now that the IC part is out of the way...

What I'm looking for:

*People interested in a slightly twisted RP concept.
* People of High Moral Fiber - OOC, Low Moral Fiber - IC

Basics of the concept is this.....Borderless is run by Mr. A there....he is psychotic, he honestly wants to watch the world burn.  However, world burning events take planning, and large amounts of money.  Therefore he runs Borderless as a legitimate company.  He then "philanthropically" donates money to different "causes" (See Jurou for further examples of the "causes" Zeph supports) and never gets his hands dirty.

I am looking for others interested in this concept.  It's a mind game with your character and with the rest of EVE.  As for monetary concerns....trade and industry characters are what I'm looking for.

As much as I hate to say it, at this point, mission runners are not being looked for, simply because Zeph wants autonomy, and standings with different corporations would give him "ties" to established systems.

So if you're interested in sparking Anarchy and playing the mind games (read PR) of looking legit, drop me a line.))
« Last Edit: 25 Jan 2011, 23:44 by Zephyr778 »

Zephyr778

• Clonejack

Updated Corp concept.