Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You could create 5,000+ AU Deepsafe spots from the galaxy map before it was removed?

Author Topic: Colours and themes  (Read 1517 times)

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain
Colours and themes
« on: 18 Apr 2010, 16:43 »

I'm using the "SMF Default Theme - Core" since that doesn't look as obviously non-work when my boss looks across the room at my PC.

When people use colours for their headings or text, (see the Du'uma Fiisi recruitment page) then sometimes it becomes invisible.

AFAICT the "default" unspecified colour switches from Black to white with the theme, but that doesn't affect specified colours.

Is there a way around this? Or can the "SMF Default Theme - Core" be set to ignore text colours?
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: Colours and themes
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2010, 16:52 »

I just looked and there's no plugin for disabling text colors; the only workaround I could suggest would be doing a r-click>select all to highlight light-colored text.

If you find us an SMF theme that would fit your needs (worksafe-looking) and make it easier to see more of the different colors people tend to use against the background, we can install it.  Here's a starting point if you're interested (themes need to work with 1.1.x); sorry I can't offer a more helpful solution =/

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.