Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa Corporation, or SuVee as it is commonly known, is the head of the self-proclaimed 'practical' faction within the Caldari State? Read more here.

Author Topic: FIXED: Sticky Threads with multiple pages  (Read 2163 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
FIXED: Sticky Threads with multiple pages
« on: 18 Apr 2010, 16:39 »

If a stickied thread hits Page 2, all hell breaks loose.  I've got a good idea what's causing it, I just need to identify the specific line of code and fix it, or if that can't be done I'll uninstall the modification that's responsible and look for another solution.
« Last Edit: 18 Apr 2010, 18:40 by Havohej »

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: KNOWN ISSUE: Sticky Threads with multiple pages
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2010, 17:17 »

Partially fixed.

There was an issue with the mod that elevates Sticky posts (as long as there are at least 2) with a divider from non-sticky posts.  Unfortunately, I couldn't identify that this was an issue until the Channel List sticky hit page 2 and threw the same error the original Did You Know.. Submissions thread had thrown, or I would've been able to save that first Did You Know thread.

It's sorted now (except for duplicating the OP on every page of the stickied thread, which I'm working on), though, so we can consider that DYK thread a martyr for the cause and remember its contribution to making Backstage a better (properly functioning soon™) forum :)
« Last Edit: 18 Apr 2010, 17:21 by Havohej »

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: KNOWN ISSUE: Sticky Threads with multiple pages
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2010, 18:11 »

Okay, REALLY fixed now.

Twitter