Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the corp with the most holders of the Kourmonen Campaign medal, handed out by Yonis Ardishapur himself, today reside in PIE?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: RP Corps and Alliances: The List  (Read 90758 times)

Alexander Rykis

Re: RP Corps and Alliances: The List
« Reply #30 on: 22 Aug 2010, 02:22 »

Looks great Silver. Thanks brosef

Kazzzi

• Egger
« Reply #31 on: 22 Aug 2010, 17:50 »

Minmatar Ship Construction Services [MSCS] is a founding member of the Damu'Khonde alliance, a new incarnation of Ushra'Khan. We are not affiliated with any major faction but we have close ties with the Defiants and follow the ideology of the late Admiral Karishal Muritor. We fight for the eradication of slavery, but we are not necessarily pro-Republic. We are primarily a nullsec combat and ship building organization, but our membership's knowledge base and activities cover all aspects of the cluster.

Minmatar Ship Construction Services, blowing up the ships of tomorrow, today!

IC/OOC casual public channel: MSCSPUB

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #32 on: 10 Nov 2010, 06:17 »

Please add :

Veto Corp

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Veto_Corp_(Player_alliance)

http://www.veto-corp.com (OOC Corp Website)

Alignment : Gurista Loyalist

IC Description :

Veto Corp has remained a persistant thorn in the side of all four major sovereign powers, as well as every law enforcement agency in the cluster since its formation as an anti DED and CONCORD opposed corporation roughly five years ago.

Today the organisation takes the form of a nomadic Gurista loyalist paramilitary power, partially owned by its affiliates in Venal. Veto Corp spends its time actively patrolling the border regions of all four empires in search of profitable easy pickings, and a healthy supply of combat operations in which to test its prototype modifications to weaponry and ship systems.

Rumoured to be heavily involved with the black market arms trade, Veto Corp has also been linked to tens of thousands of cases of border region piracy, as well as countless cases of ransoming, kidnapping, extortion, hijacking, smuggling, electronic infiltration, unlicensed arms production and distribution, and a number of savage stationside murders.

After its involvement in the Kassigainen incident, the corporation was also linked in numerous instances to the Guristas Pirates, before openly admitting its ties to the Venal based pirate megacorp in recent months. While its sphere of operation tends to remain outside of Venal, the corporation also appears to have taken on board many Gurista operational and structuring policies.

Veto Corp has enjoyed massive success over the last four years in all its endeavours, mainly due to its cutthroat diplomacy and business practices, for which it remains renowned.

Like their Gurista partners, Veto Corp pilots are considered more honorable than many of their pirate counterparts, however they still remain regarded by the DED as extremely dangerous and not to be toyed with.

OOC Public Channel : "Veto"

IC Public Channel : "The Last Gate"

General Notes :

Veto Corp are a partially Gurista Owned, Gurista Loyalist capsuleer organisation that operate across all four corners of New Eden's lowsec border regions.

The corporation is a solid dictatorship structured as a hybrid of a Stateside Mega corporation, and a traditional Mafia family, and operates under a doctrine of function over form, and maximum profit.

The only exception to this is the corporation's savage opposition to the slave trade, and its efforts to liberate as many as possible during its work, or when the situation arises.

Veto Corp remains, for the best part, politically neutral with a strong distaste and opposition to all sovereign powers and law enforcement agencies.

« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2010, 06:21 by Verone »

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #33 on: 10 Nov 2010, 10:12 »

I think it might be time to pull down the Ghost Syndicate stuff? since the Rykis affair is long dead and gone.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #34 on: 10 Nov 2010, 11:04 »

I think it might be time to pull down the Ghost Syndicate stuff? since the Rykis affair is long dead and gone.

I concur. Corp's Inactive/Closed anyways.

Joshua Foiritain

• Serpentis Loyalist
  • Wetgraver
    • Coreli Corporation Mainframe
« Reply #35 on: 08 Feb 2011, 17:40 »

Corp: Coreli Corporation
Alignment: Serpentis & Angel Cartel
Url: www.corelicorp.net
Channel: 'Coreli Core'
Desc:The Coreli Corporation specializes in the research and development of neural booster related technologies. Based out of the Serpentis Corporation's home system deep within the Fountain region Coreli Corporation Chemical Refineries work hard to provide you with the products you so desperately crave.
« Last Edit: 08 Feb 2011, 17:42 by Joshua Foiritain »

Jae Cardas

• budding writer
  • Clonejack
    • Jae's Journal
« Reply #36 on: 09 Feb 2011, 04:26 »

T.R.I.A.D (Teonusude Republic Independent Agency Division)
Very active Minmatar Militia Corp and also operate as a player run missioning agency

T.R.I.A.D are currently the only player-run missioning Agency in EvE. As such, they offer missions of various types to the citizens (players) of EvE in a similar format to that of running missions for NPC corporations. Loyalty Points and Standing gain to T.R.I.A.D are built up as missions are completed. They operate their own bounty system, equipment store, LP Store, Medals and Rewards, Marketing, Combat and in depth RP Campaigns.

Players from any corporation who meet registration requirements are able to run missions for T.R.I.A.D. Access to the Agents and registration is only possible via the web portal ingame or can apply to join the corp by contacting Det Resprox or Dendar in game. Public Channel is TRIAD AGENCY

http://www.triad-eve.net (use only ingame or in google chrome atm)

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/T.R.I.A.D_%28Player_corporation%29

« Last Edit: 09 Feb 2011, 06:37 by Jae Cardas »

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot
« Reply #37 on: 09 Feb 2011, 06:43 »

And the alliance is sold.

Can Naraka go on the list instead now we're back and kicking ass?

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot
« Reply #38 on: 09 Feb 2011, 06:44 »

And the alliance is sold.

Can Naraka go on the list instead now we're back and kicking ass? You can compile the information needed from the recruitment post in this same forum section, or if desired I will provide some custom-written material.

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #39 on: 09 Feb 2011, 08:09 »

Updated! :D
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #40 on: 10 Feb 2011, 14:30 »

Corp: True Slave Foundations
Allegiance: Sansha's Nation
Recruitment Thread: http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=1757.0
In-Character Channel: White Morning
Out of Character Channel: TSF Publick
Small Info: A Sansha loyalist corporation that focuses on a mixture of PVP and Industry to fulfill its mission to support the Nation. Fun before anything else, and all in the name of Master Sansha.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #41 on: 14 Feb 2011, 22:04 »

It doesn't appear that this list is being updated. And where do the "Independent military contractors" fit into all of this?

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #42 on: 15 Feb 2011, 21:10 »

It doesn't appear that this list is being updated. And where do the "Independent military contractors" fit into all of this?
Is "Independent" the right word?  I suppose it would either be CONCORD supporting or criminal/anti-Empires?

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #43 on: 26 Feb 2011, 21:10 »

Under 'Unclassified.'

I'll be updating this soon™.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #44 on: 26 Feb 2011, 22:57 »

Updated to add TSF to the list of corps.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6