Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That there was a total information blockade during the Caldari occupation of Placid, only lifted when the Caldari Navy in the area was destroyed or driven out?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: INCURSION Plans  (Read 5433 times)

Boma Airaken

• Egger
Re: INCURSION Plans
« Reply #30 on: 14 Nov 2010, 00:02 »

Celestial Imperative has already reformed as a revolving door anti-nation alliance. Anyone is welcome to come and go as they please and do whatever they want with basically zero rules as long as they are also participating in killing sansha loyalist capsuleers.

?

Not sure what your question is.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #31 on: 14 Nov 2010, 00:05 »

Celestial Imperative has already reformed as a revolving door anti-nation alliance. Anyone is welcome to come and go as they please and do whatever they want with basically zero rules as long as they are also participating in killing sansha loyalist capsuleers.

?

How do you plan to fight loyalist Capsuleers in Nullsec alliances like IT or the NC? I know of a couple in both.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Boma Airaken

• Egger
« Reply #32 on: 14 Nov 2010, 00:15 »

?

How do you plan to fight loyalist Capsuleers in Nullsec alliances like IT or the NC? I know of a couple in both.

I guess it is my turn to answer with "?"

Ghost Hunter

• The Mods
  • Veteran
« Reply #33 on: 14 Nov 2010, 00:20 »

?

I guess it is my turn to answer with "?"

How does your alliance plan to fight Sansha loyalist Capsuleers in Nullsec alliances like IT or the NC? Or are you specifically targeting Sansha loyalist capsuleers outside of those types of entities?
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Boma Airaken

• Egger
« Reply #34 on: 14 Nov 2010, 00:21 »

Sorry Ghost, I should clarify.

I was thinking perhaps we could keep track of who they are and go shoot them. If you know of some mechanic that makes that non-viable, I would love to be enlightened.

Ghost Hunter

• The Mods
  • Veteran
« Reply #35 on: 14 Nov 2010, 00:26 »

Sorry Ghost, I should clarify.

I was thinking perhaps we could keep track of who they are and go shoot them. If you know of some mechanic that makes that non-viable, I would love to be enlightened.

I'm trying to understand how you intend to tackle this concept. Outside of the handful of Sansha loyalist corporations that exist, there are solo pilots in NPC corps and nullsec alliances. Will you be suiciding them in High security, chasing them into null security, etc?

I find the prospect of targeting loyalist players incredibly odd considering the decentralized / non-existant system that exists.
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Boma Airaken

• Egger
« Reply #36 on: 14 Nov 2010, 01:14 »

Just like any other serious attempt at group RP we will do everything we can. We are anti-Nation so we will try to destroy the threat. Obviously some complications will arise. That is the way it works.

Will we suicide people in highsec? With willing volunteers and the right setup to achieve the goal, sure, why not.

Will we go to nullsex for the powerbloc fakers? See above.

Will we maintain wardecs on the loyalist corporations/alliances? Until the wallet runs out.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #37 on: 15 Nov 2010, 06:04 »

I don't really find Boma's concept too difficult to grasp. Seems pretty obvious.
Pages: 1 2 [3]