Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raider recruits are trained in close-quarters combat before tactics and starship combat? (The Burning Life, p. 54)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Personality test your capsuleer!  (Read 20756 times)

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
Re: Personality test your capsuleer!
« Reply #90 on: 25 Jan 2017, 02:26 »

Extroverted (E) 48% Introverted (I) 38%
Sensing (S) 72% Intuitive (N) 31%
Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 58%
Judging (J) 84% Perceiving (P) 31%

Your type is: ESFJ

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.

Makes sense to me! She's more of a multi-faceted character, though. Publicly, she may seem the social type and extroverted. Underneath it all, though, she's very much introverted and shy. There's yet to be someone who has cracked the surface and found what is within.
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Jev North

• Egger
« Reply #91 on: 25 Jan 2017, 04:09 »

Post- radical brain surgery Jev tests as an ENTP (Debater) over on 16personalities.com, heavy on the E, T, and assertiveness.

"The Debater personality type is the ultimate devil’s advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Debaters don’t do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it’s fun."

It's.. not wrong, although she's more into relentlessly seeing the wry ironies in everything rather than doing a lot of devil's advocacy. Playing a character that's grown to be more extraverted and assertive than I am personally has been a trip, in any case.
Pinocchio forces another handful of flesh into his tiny wooden mouth. "You are what you eat," he sobs. "You are what you eat."

Persephone Alleile

• Probe Operator
  • Clonejack
« Reply #92 on: 25 Jan 2017, 10:51 »

Love me a good personality test

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

I think this is fairly accurate with an emphasis on the I and the P. Persephone is actually a very caring, optimistic and emotional person, but she keeps to herself. She prefers watching and listening (she spends a lot of time cloaked in space or idling in chat channels gathering intel) but will step in if she thinks she can help mediate a situation. Persephone also has a lot of strongly held principles which she holds herself to, but she doesn't seek to impose them on anyone else.

Nissui

« Reply #93 on: 26 Jan 2017, 11:37 »

Re-took the original for the new character:

Extroverted (E) 67%, Introverted (I) 57%
Intuitive (N) 63%, Sensing (S) 60%
Thinking (T) 72%, Feeling (F) 51%
Judging (J) 70%, Perceiving (P) 57%

Your type is: ENTJ

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

I didn't really believe this was her type so I took the test two more times and got the same result. She's definitely not interested in leading people, unless it's the baseliners on her production crews. Odd...

Then I tried Jev's link and got:

ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)

MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
Extraverted 48%, Introverted 52%

ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
Intuitive 77%, Observant 23%

NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
Thinking 55%, Feeling 45%

TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
Judging 73%, Prospecting 27%

IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
Assertive 65%, Turbulent 35%

Some similarities and some stark differences. I retook that one two more times to double-check, but it seems to me to be closer to the character I'm trying to play. Difficult to read that with just a few words and percentages, but I feel the second test has better questions for me. Nice find!

Toroko

• Clonejack
« Reply #94 on: 14 Feb 2017, 06:24 »

I also got ENTJ - Field Martial for Toroko which I felt was truly unfitting for her character so I tried Jev's link and the type seemed far closer:

Protaganist (ENFJ-A)
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
88% EXTRAVERTED 12% INTROVERTED

ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
60%INTUITIVE 40% OBSERVANT

NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
27% THINKING 73%FEELING

TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
70% JUDGING 30% PROSPECTING

IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
89% ASSERTIVE 11% TURBULENT

Jason Galente

• Gadfly
  • Clonejack
  • Hey kids, wanna buy Jungian archetypes?
« Reply #95 on: 01 Jun 2017, 01:27 »

Interesting. I thought Jason was a lot like me in most ways, turns out the small, numerous differences really add up.

When I take the test, I'm an INTP

When Jason takes the test, this is what I get

Extroverted (E) 54% Introverted (I) 49%
Sensing (S) 60% Intuitive (N) 58%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 54%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 39%

Your type is: ESTJ
Accuracy: 

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

I did take the test from my perspective on a different website, a few months ago, so maybe that explains the difference, but it definitely seemed accurate and the two characters (myself and Jason) definitely answer things differently enough for me to believe it. Still, I didn't think it'd be that different.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]