Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Suuolo" is Caldari for friend? For more, read here

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Personality test your capsuleer!  (Read 20742 times)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: Personality test your capsuleer!
« Reply #75 on: 19 Jun 2015, 10:22 »

Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
Sensing (S) 75% Intuitive (N) 25%
Feeling (F) 66% Thinking (T) 34%
Judging (J) 81% Perceiving (P) 19%

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

Hmm...that's interesting. Wasn't quite expecting that for Kor.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #76 on: 20 Jun 2015, 11:38 »

Aria (mk. II):

Introverted (I) 67% Extroverted (E) 33%
Intuitive (N) 83% Sensing (S) 17%
Feeling (F) 51% Thinking (T) 49%
Perceiving (P) 54% Judging (J) 46%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Huh ... not wrong.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #77 on: 20 Jun 2015, 12:21 »

Karmilla:

Introverted (I) 54% Extroverted (E) 46%
Intuitive (N) 90% Sensing (S) 10%
Thinking (T) 58% Feeling (F) 42%
Perceiving (P) 73% Judging (J) 27%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

At first I wasn't too sure, but some things make a lot of sense. Especially this line from http://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality "Rules, limitations and traditions are anathema to the INTJ personality type – everything should be open to questioning and reevaluation, and if they see a way, INTJs will often act unilaterally to enact their technically superior, sometimes insensitive, and almost always unorthodox methods and ideas."

Yep, that's Karm.

Kellina Galloway

• Clonejack
« Reply #78 on: 20 Jul 2015, 18:57 »

Seems about right for Kellina:

Introverted (I) 66% Extroverted (E) 34%
Sensing (S) 66% Intuitive (N) 34%
Thinking (T) 55% Feeling (F) 45%
Judging (J) 52% Perceiving (P) 48%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #79 on: 21 Jul 2015, 09:33 »

This seems like Pieter:

Extroverted (E) 73% Introverted (I) 27%
Sensing (S) 52% Intuitive (N) 48%
Thinking (T) 53% Feeling (F) 47%
Judging (J) 88% Perceiving (P) 12%

Your type is: ESTJ

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #80 on: 14 Aug 2015, 05:18 »

Math'ra Hiede - REBORN!

Extroverted (E) 56% Introverted (I) 44%
Intuitive (N) 70% Sensing (S) 30%
Thinking (T) 70% Feeling (F) 30%
Judging (J) 85% Perceiving (P) 15%

Your type is: ENTJ

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

This is actually a perfect match for him! Haha winning!

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #81 on: 14 Aug 2015, 06:03 »

Time to see how time has changed Mizhara:

Old:

Introverted (I) 76% Extroverted (E) 24%
Intuitive (N) 76% Sensing (S) 24%
Thinking (T) 90% Feeling (F) 10%
Perceiving (P) 57% Judging (J) 43%

New:

Introverted (I) 58% Extroverted (E) 42%
Intuitive (N) 86% Sensing (S) 14%
Thinking (T) 71% Feeling (F) 29%
Perceiving (P) 72% Judging (J) 28%

Same type, which shouldn't be surprising, but some interesting shifts in percentages.

"INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population." sounds fairly accurate.

Kador Ouryon

• History's Greatest Meatshield
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #82 on: 19 Aug 2015, 15:46 »

Introverted (I) 83% Extroverted (E) 17%
Sensing (S) 65% Intuitive (N) 35%
Feeling (F) 89% Thinking (T) 11%
Judging (J) 69% Perceiving (P) 31%

Your type is: ISFJ

Conservator - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

Found out how hard it was to take a personality test from another persons perspective today..... still not sure I answered correctly for my young Amarrian soldier.
"We ripped up the ending and the rules...and cast aside destiny...leaving nothing for us but an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Which is all well and good, except... Well, what if I've made the wrong choice? I have faith that it wasn't.....but how am I supposed to know? I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you my story.Let me tell you everything."
- [name redacted] Truest Adamance

Malachite Ormand

• Clonejack
    • Exploring New Eden
« Reply #83 on: 18 Oct 2015, 10:05 »

Introverted (I) 81% Extroverted (E) 19%
Sensing (S) 79% Intuitive (N) 21%
Thinking (T) 54% Feeling (F) 46%
Perceiving (P) 51% Judging (J) 49%

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Thal Vadam

• "The" Templar
  • Clonejack
« Reply #84 on: 19 Oct 2015, 18:41 »

Introverted (I) 72% Extroverted (E) 28%
Intuitive (N) 68% Sensing (S) 32%
Feeling (F) 81% Thinking (T) 19%
Judging (J) 83% Perceiving (P) 17%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
"I do what I do because it is the right thing to do. I am a warrior, and it is the way of the warrior to fight superior odds."
Thal Vadam

Jaling

• The Pod(ed)
  • Clonejack
    • Jaling's Rants
« Reply #85 on: 07 Dec 2015, 20:26 »

Extroverted (E) 80% Introverted (I) 20%
Sensing (S) 71% Intuitive (N) 29%
Thinking (T) 57% Feeling (F) 43%
Perceiving (P) 58% Judging (J) 42%

Your type is: ESTP

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

Still getting the ball rolling on him, but this actually sounds pretty accurate.

Gaven Lok ri

• Omelette
« Reply #86 on: 07 Dec 2015, 21:06 »

Gaven is ENTJ.

I am myself ENFP or ENTP depending on the exact questions on the test. 

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #87 on: 07 Dec 2015, 22:05 »

Elmund Egivand, at the start was an INTJ. However, after dealing with all the nonsense that inundates the cluster, it seems that he has developed into a...ISTJ:

Introverted (I) 81% Extroverted (E) 19%
Sensing (S) 72% Intuitive (N) 28%
Thinking (T) 71% Feeling (F) 29%
Judging (J) 72% Perceiving (P) 28%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Not very different from his INTJ roots, it seems. I guess it's true though. Elmund cares not for feelings, he cares about correctness and facts. That's why when he does get into an argument he does not state opinions. He states facts, as accurate as he knows. If the facts are wrong, he admits that they are wrong and seeks to make it right and comes back later with more accurate facts. He is also surprisingly rigid when it comes to personal values and doing things *wrong* bothers him to no end. He is very sensitive to suffering wrought by cognitive dissonance and seeks to avoid soiling his conscience at all cost, even if it means he will not be happy about the results in the end.

When it comes to organising the baseliners who live and die by his every decision, he is a stickler for protocols, especially those that he put in place to make sure nobody dies for no good reason. However, I played Elmund to be willing to take a certain amount of risks instead of being a rules-stickler all the time, especially in terms of combat. I guess this is a natural development, since the willingness to take some risk is a learnt behaviour, rather than a natural one. Moreover, when it comes to taking risks, he likes to make sure he knows exactly what he is getting and actually plots a bell-curve graph in his head and deduced exactly where on this curve the encounter he is warping into is on (he is not always right though. I dare say he is wrong more times than right).

He fricking hates leadership roles and likes autonomy, hence why he still isn't a corp, I guess? That, and the fact that he hasn't found himself in an institution worth being part of, or he has found one but due to his rigid notions of 'being able to actually contribute something', he hasn't signed up yet (and is working on making himself qualified and capable of actually contributing something). That also explains why he sticks to the Minmatar people and his Clan in general but won't hesitate to criticise the shortcomings of the Republic (or any organisations, really) if he felt that it's warranted. However, even if he is a part of an organisation with rigid hierarchy, do not expect the guy to follow unquestioningly. He questions everything and puts loyalty on causes rather than people. If the people he works with does things he does not agree with, he will be vocal about his misgivings, and if the people who leads him is an arsehole, he will either tell him, right in his face, that he is an arsehole, and will most likely actually leave for good.

Finally, he is a one-woman man and will turn down unwanted romantic advances at every turn. I don't envision him being involved in capsuleer romance plot tumour drama for this reason.

By the way, for a ISTJ, he improvises. Alot. Jury-rigging, creative use of shaped charges, using ships the way they aren't supposed to be used, he will do all of these if it gets the job done. Just expect him to spend hours apologising to the machines he abused so blatantly afterwards.

He still switches back to his INTJ roots very often.

Edit: Actually, no. I retook the test in another website and turns out that the result places Elmund firmly in INTJ. This explains why he will question authority even if he becomes part of a respectable organisation whenever he has cause to and he places far less value on emotional sensitivity and more on *being right* and *doing things right* and *having things right*, and he is really blunt about it. Also the thing about him already simulated all the possible ways an encounter could go before engaging in a fight.
« Last Edit: 07 Dec 2015, 22:49 by Elmund Egivand »
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Utari Onzo

« Reply #88 on: 08 Dec 2015, 00:44 »

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Sensing (S) 69% Intuitive (N) 31%
Feeling (F) 67% Thinking (T) 33%
Judging (J) 68% Perceiving (P) 32%

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population

Hmmmm

Tamiroth

• Wetgraver
« Reply #89 on: 08 Dec 2015, 14:18 »

Tammy the character:

Extroverted (E) 61% Introverted (I) 39%
Sensing (S) 62% Intuitive (N) 38%
Feeling (F) 64% Thinking (T) 36%
Judging (J) 56% Perceiving (P) 44%

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population

Uh?
lol!

If only the player could handle that correctly!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7