Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Assembly responded directly to Julianus Soter's and other's request for information regarding Ishukone and Mordus Legion around Intaki Prime? For more, read here

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37

Author Topic: Blank or blank? | The Game  (Read 58565 times)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Re: Blank or blank? | The Game
« Reply #525 on: 18 Dec 2012, 00:56 »

Hercules of course.

Old Scotty, or new JJ Scotty?

Who does not remember the time when a beer belly was part of a true hero, so old Scotty.

Apple or Google?
Google.   I want stuff in exchange for my personal information!  I don't want to give you money so you can then take my personal information.   :twisted:

Bacchanalia or Sol Invictus?

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #526 on: 18 Dec 2012, 13:00 »

Hercules of course.

Old Scotty, or new JJ Scotty?

Who does not remember the time when a beer belly was part of a true hero, so old Scotty.

Apple or Google?

Google. I can't stand Apple's fanbase.

Google.   I want stuff in exchange for my personal information!  I don't want to give you money so you can then take my personal information.   :twisted:

Bacchanalia or Sol Invictus?

Bacchanalia. Ancient roman frat parties!

Beef or Pork?
« Last Edit: 18 Dec 2012, 13:02 by Katrina Oniseki »

Lyn Farel

« Reply #527 on: 18 Dec 2012, 13:49 »

Delicious pork is delicious.

Coal or Hydrocarbons ?

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #528 on: 18 Dec 2012, 14:16 »

Delicious pork is delicious.

Coal or Hydrocarbons ?

Neither. Fossil fuels ftl.

Menthol or Anise?

Lyn Farel

« Reply #529 on: 18 Dec 2012, 16:59 »

Menthol, since anise is... eeek.

Nebelwerfer or Katyusha ?

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #530 on: 18 Dec 2012, 19:44 »

Katyusha. The Nebelwerfer fired considerably less explosive per volley and took time to set up/disassemble for displacement after firing. The Katyusha could literally be driven up, the brakes set, blast shutters closed and all hell could be let loose.

Precision-guided weapons from a distance or personal shots from a hit team on the ground?
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

lallara zhuul

• Now with rainbows and butterflies.
  • Veteran
« Reply #531 on: 18 Dec 2012, 20:20 »

Team, less schools blown up.

Pirate or a ninja?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #532 on: 18 Dec 2012, 20:48 »

Pirates. Ninjas are inherently limited in the variety weapons they can use; pirates are practically unlimited in the degree of flash-and-bang they can point at the enemy (so long as the target remains mostly intact).

Cheap, but resource-hungry or expensive, but relatively compact power generation?
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #533 on: 18 Dec 2012, 21:05 »

Pirates. Ninjas are inherently limited in the variety weapons they can use; pirates are practically unlimited in the degree of flash-and-bang they can point at the enemy (so long as the target remains mostly intact).

Cheap, but resource-hungry or expensive, but relatively compact power generation?

Depends on what scale you mean. I'm guessing you mean municipal power supply, so I would say expensive but 'compact' (whatever that means). I'd rather spend much higher rates for clean energy.

Your Choice of ANY video game character becoming your ideal lover/friend/partner? (can choose ones you create)

OR

Your Choice of ANY video game player protagonist's 'features'? (Become a Capsuleer, or be the guy from Crysis, etc...)
« Last Edit: 18 Dec 2012, 21:08 by Katrina Oniseki »

lallara zhuul

• Now with rainbows and butterflies.
  • Veteran
« Reply #534 on: 19 Dec 2012, 05:02 »

The partner thing would never work, my kind of fun and their kind of fun would not mesh. Them getting kicks out of saving the world while I get the kicks from playing a game where I save the world :D

So it would be the feature thingie... hmmm, being a Splicer would be awesome but just getting my hands on a shitload of tonics and plasmids would rock. Dead Space kind of AR would be awesome as well, but to get my hands on that I just have to live for the next 20 odd years. The parasitic suit with a personality that would override mine would not be a good option, neither being an insane capsuleer without the spaceships or the cloning facilities.

Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way...

Yeah, I got it.

I would love to be a faction leader of Alpha Centauri, or the god like thing from Populous.

Would you rather pick all your hair growing at a rate 10 times the regular or getting hungry 10 times faster?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #535 on: 19 Dec 2012, 08:55 »

Hair-growth. I'd rather have to carry a knife around to cut off my long-ass hair regularely than starving to death in a matter of hours.

Over-hyped SPARTAN-II's or over-rated Space Marines?
« Last Edit: 19 Dec 2012, 12:21 by BloodBird »

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #536 on: 19 Dec 2012, 09:03 »

"Trust in the Emperor at the hour of battle.
Trust to him to intercede, and protect his warriors true as they deal death on alien soil.
Turn their seas to red with the blood of their slain.
Crush their hopes, their dreams
And turn their songs into cries of lamentation."
- "Uphold the honour of the Emperor", vow of the Black Templars

Now on to some more carebear'ish scifi, Star Trek or Babylon 5?

JinOtsi

• Clonejack
« Reply #537 on: 19 Dec 2012, 12:16 »

Now on to some more carebear'ish scifi, Star Trek or Babylon 5?

Duh, B5. Star Trek's one-shot episodes and often comedic relief aliens etc stands in sharp relief against the more story-driven political and persistent universe of Babylon 5 where you got to truly know the races and politics in between them. No truly moral superior race or post-scarcity convenience. Just real politics and interaction.

It's just a pity that Babylon 5 fell into the same trap as most Sci-Fi, turning the aliens into humans wearing latex masks for all intents and purposes.

Yoghurt or cheese?

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #538 on: 19 Dec 2012, 12:56 »

Duh, B5. Star Trek's one-shot episodes and often comedic relief aliens etc stands in sharp relief against the more story-driven political and persistent universe of Babylon 5 where you got to truly know the races and politics in between them. No truly moral superior race or post-scarcity convenience. Just real politics and interaction.

It's just a pity that Babylon 5 fell into the same trap as most Sci-Fi, turning the aliens into humans wearing latex masks for all intents and purposes.

Yoghurt or cheese?

Strangely enough, Star Trek (TOS) was the only one of the two to actually have a non-human alien (Horta's for the win) when it practically invented the aliens with wierd forheads trope.

And Cheese, long live the cheesssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And now I'm hungry.

Who would you rather live next door to, Dexter (the serial killer who only kills "bad guys"), or Robocop (and yes your house is in the splash radius)?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #539 on: 31 Dec 2012, 17:15 »

Robocop. I know what I'm dealing with then.

Wangsty teenagers annoying you, or condensating old assholes annoying you?

ALSO; Happy new year, folks!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37