Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Lai Dai megacorporation has far ranging interests, is one of the foremost research companies in the cluster, and has strong links to the Khanid Kingdom?

Author Topic: Give the edit button a text label next to its icon, please.  (Read 1688 times)

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned

For the love of God :P

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

It totally does, though.  It says Modify.. should I change it to say Edit instead?

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned

I made a hurrdurr.

Meant the QuickEdit button, except that 'quickedit' is for metrosexuals and we're all of us too manly, so just call it 'Edit.' And keep Modify, for variety/posterity.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

Oh, THAT edit button!  I never use it 'cause it doesn't give the bbcode panel (I think) :p  I can try to add Edit text beside it, or QEdit (so folks know it's different from normal edit)

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned

The former option, plox. And it's where I look for it, after years on a phpBB forum. Plus, nice to have one at each end of a textwall you're tryina iron out.