Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: Bug/Missing Feature Reporting  (Read 2226 times)

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
Bug/Missing Feature Reporting
« on: 17 May 2011, 19:14 »

So I can actually keep track please post here if you find any bugs or things that seem to be missing or need fixing. Still a bit busy, but should be able to have a look at some over the weekend hopefully.

Current:
Did you know? font size too small.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Vieve

Re: Bug/Missing Feature Reporting
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2011, 20:02 »

'Save as Draft' seems to be missing, or I'm just blind.

I'm running into a weird situation when I click the 'email' link under someone's avatar.  When I do so in my Backstage inbox, the mail goes to an incorrect receiver (e.g.  click on Ken's email button, get Casiella).   This problem isn't a one-to-one mismatch mapping, but seems to be dependent on the position of the message attached to the avatar I'm clicking.    For example, I click the button under Ze'ev's avatar that's attached to a message he sent me last week, and I get Wanoah.  I click on the very last message Ze'ev sent me (the newest one in my inbox), and I get an error message saying the e-mail function isn't available.

I'm not seeing this problem happen when I click on the email link under avatars in the forums, just the inbox.

Ze'ev also reported that he didn't have a problem sending me email using the link in his inbox, so it's possible that my account's just screwed up.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2011, 20:47 »

I'll have a look into the email thing. For some silly reason the save drafts function was disabled for default members, I've re-enabled it. Not sure if that will fix it though, as the package for that feature is slightly outdated and I haven't had a chance to look closely at it.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #3 on: 18 Feb 2012, 14:12 »

Thought I'd report a very tiny bug I hadn't noticed before. You know the "Did you know..." feature? In the Back n Black theme it just says "News:" in front of the trivia. Since I haven't noticed it before, it's not exactly some major problem, just thought you guys should know. Maybe it's an easy fix or something...