Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The founder of Zainou Biotech, Todo Kirkinen, was the first person to have his mind transfered into a machine? Ishukone owns a majority stake of Zainou.

Author Topic: Bug/Missing Feature Reporting  (Read 2177 times)

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
Bug/Missing Feature Reporting
« on: 17 May 2011, 19:14 »

So I can actually keep track please post here if you find any bugs or things that seem to be missing or need fixing. Still a bit busy, but should be able to have a look at some over the weekend hopefully.

Current:
Did you know? font size too small.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Vieve

Re: Bug/Missing Feature Reporting
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2011, 20:02 »

'Save as Draft' seems to be missing, or I'm just blind.

I'm running into a weird situation when I click the 'email' link under someone's avatar.  When I do so in my Backstage inbox, the mail goes to an incorrect receiver (e.g.  click on Ken's email button, get Casiella).   This problem isn't a one-to-one mismatch mapping, but seems to be dependent on the position of the message attached to the avatar I'm clicking.    For example, I click the button under Ze'ev's avatar that's attached to a message he sent me last week, and I get Wanoah.  I click on the very last message Ze'ev sent me (the newest one in my inbox), and I get an error message saying the e-mail function isn't available.

I'm not seeing this problem happen when I click on the email link under avatars in the forums, just the inbox.

Ze'ev also reported that he didn't have a problem sending me email using the link in his inbox, so it's possible that my account's just screwed up.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2011, 20:47 »

I'll have a look into the email thing. For some silly reason the save drafts function was disabled for default members, I've re-enabled it. Not sure if that will fix it though, as the package for that feature is slightly outdated and I haven't had a chance to look closely at it.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #3 on: 18 Feb 2012, 14:12 »

Thought I'd report a very tiny bug I hadn't noticed before. You know the "Did you know..." feature? In the Back n Black theme it just says "News:" in front of the trivia. Since I haven't noticed it before, it's not exactly some major problem, just thought you guys should know. Maybe it's an easy fix or something...