Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The founder of Zainou Biotech, Todo Kirkinen, was the first person to have his mind transfered into a machine? Ishukone owns a majority stake of Zainou.

Author Topic: [Character] Kevo Fossa  (Read 1003 times)

Kevo Fossa

[Character] Kevo Fossa
« on: 31 Aug 2010, 23:55 »

Republic Public Demographic.

Subject: Fossa, Kevo.
     Bloodline: Sebiestor.
DoB: 23290 A.D. / 54 EST
PoB: Onga IX
Married: 23284 A.D.
     Married: Reia Ronlth.
     Children: None.
Capsular Licenses: 2010.08.29 05:17:00

Biography.

[spoiler]
Hello!

I am Kevo Fossa.

I think you for taking the time to know me better, especially considering the humble nature of my affairs. 

As a Sebiestor I am a fervent supporter of Karin Midular and her vision of the Republic. 

I believe that Maleatu Shakor is a dim-witted thug!  His “election” nothing more that a veiled attempt by the Burtor to seize control of the Republic.  How dearly we already paid for his ruinous policies.

Religiously I am a speculative deist.  I honor the ancestors by serving those in need around me.  I am a firm believer in the saying, “you will know them by their fruits.”

My family and I try to serve the new arrivals to the Republic.  We work with other volunteers in the relocation camps at least two days a month.  Helping to feed, cloth, heal, educate, and find employment for our kin.

It is deeply disturbing to me that so many of our kin when given the choice choose not to live within the Republic. 

Well that’s really about all.  If you see me here or there please say hello! 

If you would like to volunteer in the camps we could always use another pair of hands![/spoiler]