Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Lai Dai megacorporation has far ranging interests, is one of the foremost research companies in the cluster, and has strong links to the Khanid Kingdom?

Author Topic: Re: Looking to purchase boosters wholesale (all of them)  (Read 1218 times)

Alexander Rykis

Not really interested on taking things IC with you, but if you end up selling, I'd be interested in regular purchases.

Of course, you'd have to unblock me to do that, but hey, haters gonna hate.

I will unblock you if you can be mature, which I think you are capable of. I'd love to do some business and I will be in contact soon.

Sofia Roseburn

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Egger
Re: Looking to purchase boosters wholesale (all of them)
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2010, 18:16 »

Not really interested on taking things IC with you, but if you end up selling, I'd be interested in regular purchases.

I will unblock you if you can be mature, which I think you are capable of. I'd love to do some business and I will be in contact soon.

I'll pass on dealing with you in general I think. Less likely for you to throw toys out of the pram.

Alexander Rykis

Re: Looking to purchase boosters wholesale (all of them)
« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2010, 06:50 »

No worries. I would have charged you a 200% stupid tax anyway. Then again you're a giant carebear so you probably have the isk.

I'll pass on dealing with you in general I think. Less likely for you to throw toys out of the pram.