Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The language of the Amarr empire is spoken by more people than any other language? Read more in this Chronicle.

Author Topic: [Character] Mammal Tafren  (Read 1580 times)

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
[Character] Mammal Tafren
« on: 16 Aug 2010, 21:59 »

CONCORD DED Public Capsuleer Datasheet
Name: Tafren, Maninder Mali
DED Callsign: Mammal Tafren
Blood Type: O+
Height: 187cm (6'2")
Weight: 75kgs (165lbs)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Green
Political Alignment: Intaki Advocate
Date of Birth: 7 Aug 81YC
Place of Birth: Renyn
Employment History: Federal Navy Academy, Engadine Justice Corporation, Intaki Liberation Front

DED Threat Assessment: low
Notes: This pilot will only fire on outlaw and pirate targets
Personality Assessment: Unemotional to a fault, Mammal maintains a cold discipline in all situations. Devoted to the Ida, Mammal will not take unnecessary risks, and will always make reasoned decisions.

Physical Assessment: Lithe, quick handed and calm, Mammal is a dangerous pilot alone or in packs. Most of this can be attributed to mental fortitude rather than any remarkable physical skills.

Mammal's father was Intaki Diplomat Benare Tafren. The Tafren family lived something of a nomadic existence during Mammal's youth, travelling around to Benare's myriad postings. He spent a large portion of his adolesence in the Khanid Kingdom, as his father was a cultural attache there.
Leaving the Kingdom, her returned to the Federation to study Logic and Moral Philosophy at the University of Caille. His PhD, entitled: "Capsuleers and Consequences: A Study of Psychological Egoism in the Capsuleer Era." was highly regarded in Philosophical circles.

After graduation, Mammal turned his back on academia, electing to begin a career as a capsuleer himself.  His first capsuleer corporation, formed by a childhood friend from the Khanid Kingdom proved an excellent place for him to learn his trade. Eventually, the corporation enlisted in the FDU and Mammal was drawn into Faction Warfare.

He evenutally became tired of this and sought a new direction. Seeking out a way to discover his Intaki roots, Mammal found the Intaki Liberation Front. He joined immediately and rose through the ranks to his current position of Diplomat.

Mammal in many ways is quintessentially Intaki. He is always calm and logical, to a fault. He believes reason is the only way that humans are distinguishable from beasts, that through reason, the secrets of the universe are discoverable.

He has recently grown in his understanding of the Ida, and is seeking out a way to learn the lessons of the Idama, and perhaps become one himself in the fullness of time.

Mammal has long black hair, which is normally swept back in a ponytail. He has green eyes and pale skin. He carries a set of sandalwood beads which he is always twisting in his hand.
« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2010, 17:09 by Mammal Tafren »

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
Re: [Character] Mammal Tafren
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2010, 18:20 »

Been trying to roleplay a Hindu/Buddhist/Ida religious arc for Mammal.

I know many of you steer clear of IGS, but if you're interested, check this out.

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1359913

I'm quite pleased with my last couple of posts, even if they're fairly derivative.