Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa Corporation, or SuVee as it is commonly known, is the head of the self-proclaimed 'practical' faction within the Caldari State? Read more here.

Author Topic: Resistance Project is recruiting Angel loyalists  (Read 1128 times)

Alexander Rykis

So, I'm not big on walls of text and I don't really think I'm going to pull much membership from this forum, so this will be short.

RESISTANCE PROJECT

We're a pvp corp that does all sorts of pvp and crime.

Plans for every criminal activity in the game.

We steer away from the typical Angel RP corp method of keeping low membership and a low profile. My character is incredibly eccentric and abrasive, so we're hitting this from the Archangel side. This doesn't mean that sekret skuirrel underhanded deals aren't being made, they're just kept out of view.

I have quite a bit of experience both in-game and as a CEO and I'm not sure if many of you know this.
I think most of you think I spent most of my time in Goons... well I didn't. I spent more time elsewhere than actually in Goons.
A quick list of major alliances I've been in:
Pandemic Legion, BANE, WE FORM VOLTRON, Majesta Empire, Razor, Morsus Mihi, ATLAS, Atlas Renters, Gentleman's Club, Warped Aggression, Goonswarm / SOLODRAKBAN / Goonswarm Federation, Minnie FW, Caldari FW, Orca Syndicate, Broken Echo, Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams (Better known as FRICK, Formerly of Mercenary Coalition). I've also been a CEO twice and a director twice. So, I know a little of what I'm doing and how to get it done.

So join up with us and help us kill shit. I don't care if you're new to pvp or how much SP you have, I only care about your attitude and personality.

RESIST AND DEFY is the pub. Lady Lard is my name. You can also contact Aria Jenneth.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Resistance Project is recruiting Angel loyalists
« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2010, 20:38 »

When you say "other crime", do you include things like infiltration, theft (in space and in station), and fraud? Or could you elaborate, if not?

Alexander Rykis

« Reply #2 on: 17 Aug 2010, 14:29 »

Yes, that's exactly what I mean

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #3 on: 17 Aug 2010, 14:53 »

Excellent. I will be in touch as soon as I get back to a real computer this week. I don't know you per se, but the folks you have signing on give me great confidence. Here's hoping for plenty of activity in US friendly times...

Alexander Rykis

« Reply #4 on: 17 Aug 2010, 18:04 »

Please contact my new character, Artemis97 for details.

We'll discuss things initially OOC to leave no confusion, then follow up IC to make it official.