Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Wolves of Pator rescued and freed 5,000 slaves as a wedding gift for Evanda Char?

Author Topic: Mercury Mercenaries Inc. - Topically ambiguous since 2010  (Read 742 times)

Sofia Roseburn

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Egger

I've been around, in both a corporation and a lurking sense. Now I'm making something of it, with a corporation that isn't my own * le gasp*.

MM-1X is a corporation of two halves, neither of them related to mercenary work. Why the name you ask? No idea, not my corporation. Either way, ambiguity is pretty nice. Oh, and I'm rambling.

A corporation of two halves you say? Here's some of the things we do, and as a result, some of the talents people we are looking for we would like to have (maybe?).

Would you like to know more? Y/N:

- Experience in WH ventures. We are currently living in a class three wormhole, with intentions to step up the game as corporate activity improves. Pearl Harbour (our POS) is a glorious fountain of hilarity, currently "besieged" by a Japanese menace. More on this as it develops. Current sites being run are generally C3s/C4s.

- Mission running in Empire. tl;dr, not really much to say here. We do level fives on occasion, and a bunch of enthusiastic folk who will be your salvage "associate" for a ha'penny or two. Parp.

- PEEVEEPEE. We've got a few people well versed in ammunition donation. Knowing OMG WAT DO in dangerous situations is advisable.

Anything else?:

We're not too bothered about skill points as long as your head is screwed on and can provide something useful. Timezone is mainly EU, with some of us stretching into the East Coast side of things days permitting.

Primary contacts are Sofia Roseburn (that's me), or Nathan Blue (that's not me).

Alternatively, you can contact me on the following number, or phone me on Skype. Maybe.

I'll think about it.