Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Signatories to the Federal Charter retain the legal right to regulate shipping and security in their original territories, among other things? Read more here.

Author Topic: Scam Guide Q & A... What do you guys and gals want to see or need help with?  (Read 759 times)

Alexander Rykis

Ok guys, the purpose of this is to help me figure out what you guys would like to see focused on the most and what you feel like you need the most help on.

So.......

Examples of scams that you had fall through and you want to know why... or maybe what you could have done better.

Things that interest you or you feel would be the most relevant.

Ideas or any of that shit.

I fucking hate walls of text and having to sort through 15,000 stupid responses to get to the important shit. So... that being said, please stay on topic and keep responses limited ONLY TO THE SCAM GUIDE BEING WRITTEN!!!!!! If you want to bullshit or circle jerk or derail or troll, do it on the other thread, but not here.

Also, make sure you get as detailed as you can if you're including examples. The examples that I feel are most relevant to everyone or make a specific point will be included in the guide.

Remember, the sooner you get me the info, the sooner I can get this thing done.

Looking forward to it guys