Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Naqam (A Sansha aligned capsuleer corporation) manufactured the Naqam Heavy Bioindustries Ultra Happy Chip™? It was player created - see advertisements on the Eve Wiki!

Author Topic: Provocative?  (Read 955 times)

Garret Solus

• High Captain
  • Clonejack
  • " - you say something? 'Cause I wasn't listening."
Provocative?
« on: 08 Sep 2017, 14:38 »

Looking for a little input on a picture specifically tailored to my IC main... Yes? No? Why? Why not? I haven't decided on an RP route yet, but I am looking at being a strong contributor to Prime Fiction. (( a bit new, and apologies if this was not the correct convo to drop in. Also, yes, I did make these ugly atrocities...))

:|

Image One >>>   http://imgur.com/w68MTtf
Image Two >>>   http://imgur.com/AXFZLbg

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
Re: Provocative?
« Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2017, 03:02 »

I'm not keen on either, but as an author, I'm a bit of a book cover snob :-P Out of the two, I'd be partial to the first one.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2017, 11:20 »

Agreed with Laisa for what it's worth but the second could hint at a jekyl and hyde situation, or a dark  inner self?

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2017, 12:21 »

Of course I'm listening to Marilyn Manson as I read this.

I would go with #2 but with a bit more color. I'm thinking red. It needs more work anyway.
-OOChé

Garret Solus

• High Captain
  • Clonejack
  • " - you say something? 'Cause I wasn't listening."
Thanks!
« Reply #4 on: 09 Sep 2017, 13:58 »

Thank you! Appreciate the input! And as an (fledgling) author, I am usually more about the words than the pictures (and since there are not enough words for the story as of yet, that will have to wait.  ;) ) As far as being a professional digital artist or author, these things I am NOT. But they are both hobbies I hope to get better at in the future. I will work on this Cover Page while I am writing the PF. I'll continue to post the fixes here as well as a link to the story once it is finished. Again, thank you for the input! I look forward to trying to be an active member here. Been years since  I have had the time to do any RP/story stuff, so I am kind of pumped. Hope you have a great day.