Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Frentix exists in a diluted version called Frenetix?

Author Topic: Sanctum (Constellation)  (Read 1097 times)

Menkalinan

• Clonejack
Sanctum (Constellation)
« on: 13 Jul 2017, 20:18 »

Does anyone have any: (A) PF sources on the constellation of Sanctum (I can't find any); and/or (B) thoughts on what the history and population of the area might be like?

Dotlan says: it's in the Genesis region but highly connected to four Gallente regions; it's 9 systems are home to 12 temperate planets but, outside of Yulai, only 6 stations (all of which belong to Concord).

The timeline says: it may have been outside the control of any Empire since Concord was founded (in YC -3).

Could it be an interesting haven for political dissidents etc or is it more likely to be a analogue of Brussels/Geneva (populated by interstellar technocrats and fairly placid locals)?
Keeping up with the Menkalinans: Auriga - Callisto - Orpheus.

Utari Onzo

Re: Sanctum (Constellation)
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2017, 00:36 »

I would suspect both. Dissidents and more violent protestors lining the underbelly in the stations, shady Cartel/Guri/Other mafia insert types hanging around to influence the bigwigs and the middle rankers. Journos, hard bitten by experience in chasing stories, taking to unethical methods to get the latest scoop. All of that surrounded by the slow grind of the bureaucratic machine that is CONCORD
« Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017, 09:56 by Utari Onzo »

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Re: Sanctum (Constellation)
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2017, 08:03 »

Well, for one thing, both Natalcya Katla and my character once called Sanctum our home, so that bit of emergent RP gives credence to the dissidents theory.

I once created names for my crew based on the system's names syllables. This leads me to believe that it could have a bit of its own culture.
« Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017, 08:06 by Ché Biko »
-OOChé