Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guristas co-founder Jirai Laitanen, also known as Fatal, was podded in YC106, but suffered from severe memory loss and motor impairment because he only had an inferior clone on standby.

Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 771 times)

Bjorn Tyrson

• Clonejack
Hey all
« on: 18 Mar 2017, 23:13 »

Hi there. So I just discovered this place and have been pouring over the truly awesome amounts of information available.

I used to rp a decent amount over the years. So some of you might remember my old character Daemeon Fyral (valklear general, matari loyalist, grumpy fucker)

I stopped playing for a bit. And honestly the RP with him had grown a bit stale. And for a bunch of personal reasons I had grown to despise the name I'd chosen for him. So when I came back I stripped him of sp and started a new character and have been having a lot of fun exploring the new rp possibilities.
(And if anyone does remember general fyral, yes I did bring his story to an end in universe. And if anyone wants to know what happened to him that information is available with the right prodding IC :-D)

Anyways its nice to have an oog place to chat with you all and I look forward to more interactions in future.

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
Re: Hey all
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2017, 13:37 »

Welcome! ^_^
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Nissui

« Reply #2 on: 19 Mar 2017, 23:13 »

A relatable tale, and I agree that getting a fresh start is good exercise. Welcome!
 :cup:

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 20 Mar 2017, 14:43 »

I remember the old general. Welcome back to eve!

Bjorn Tyrson

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 20 Mar 2017, 17:01 »

thanks for the welcome all, and it is good to be back. I'm glad that at least one person remembers me :D

Toroko

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 21 Mar 2017, 01:22 »

Glad to have you ^_^

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #6 on: 24 Mar 2017, 16:39 »