Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That light pits, used to hold ships in place, are filled with complex electronic equipment, have no safety boundaries, and are lit with a dim blue light when not in use? (The Burning Life p. 77)

Author Topic: [CRUX-] Antumbra - Federation aligned humanitarian/anti-piracy organization.  (Read 1892 times)

Olga_Drottning

• Clonejack

Antumbra

Antumbra is a Federation aligned corporation dedicated to the protection of innocent spacefarers of all nations throughout the Cluster, both by providing civilian aid and undertaking defensive/pre-emptive military operations.

The Antumbra movement was conceived in YC118 by Olga Drottning, a naturalized Gallente citizen of mixed Sebiestor-Gallentean birth, and was made into reality in YC119. While still in its very early stages, its core goal is very simple: The preservation of as many lives as possible, by any means necessary; even if that means applying relatively strong-armed tactics.

In the short-medium term, Antumbra plans to make its mark as part of the greater Federation capsuleer community, aiding other Federation entities with humanitarian and defensive military operations.

Longer term, small scale military operations may become 'charitable' mercenary work. Antumbra will provide armed support to what it perceives as good causes within the Federation, free of charge. To fund these operations it may undertake similar work for paying customers, although never knowingly for a cause that is not compatible with its own ethics.

OOC:

Antumbra is an RP corporation with PvP undertones. We'll be primarily operating in hisec, conducting anti-piracy and anti-ganking operations in addition to more conventional roleplaying around world events. Although we operate within Federation borders, we are not the Federation Navy and as such will not open fire upon law abiding (Security status >-5.0, non-suspect) citizens of any empire.*

Recruitment is open to all, regardless of experience or background, and will be considered on a case by case basis on IC merit, with OOC intrusion kept to the minimum required to maintain security.

Most activity will be in the EU timezone, between about 19:00 and 00:00 Eve time, although we'll welcome anybody with open arms.

Please direct any and all questions to myself (Olga Drottning) ingame, or here via private message!

*Unless otherwise required by contractual agreements.
« Last Edit: 10 Mar 2017, 21:37 by Olga_Drottning »

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.

Excellent to see. Much success!

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger

This looks great! Wishing you all the best!
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Alex Hinkelmann

• Clonejack

Wishing you the best of luck!  :cube:
I-RED Executor

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

A suggestion, as part of your OOC information, add the timezone which has the majority of active players, or if you are seeking players of diverse/specific timezones to suit activities within your corporation.

Olga_Drottning

• Clonejack

Good point Alain - Thanks! I've added a bit to the OP.

Over the moon with the positive responses. Thanks everybody! :)

Olga_Drottning

• Clonejack

After several hours of kicking and screaming, we now have a functional Galnet site, and forums!

https://antumbra.info/

I swear, it was 11:30 last time I looked...

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger

\o/ Looks great!
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*