Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Emperor Heideran VII died on 17.09YC105  of Turit Disease just two weeks after the publication of his opus 'Pax Amarria'.

Author Topic: Casserina Leshrac [Character]  (Read 1585 times)

Casserina Leshrac

• Clonejack
  • Causing Trouble As Best I Can!
Casserina Leshrac [Character]
« on: 04 Feb 2017, 12:42 »

Casserina's beginning start here:

https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=573730

During her times online she has served in the corps and with characters like Revan Neferis (known for Bloodveil) and with Revan's mentor Verjigorm (of the Dark Seraph).

During those times she was friends with many pilots including those in the Star Fraction. Sometimes those friendships were fairly intimate.

The Contemporary Casserina

Having been awakened in pod abandoned in the Nakri system, this clone started off in the Alpha State and thus while she has the memories of her former life and the deeds under her former mentors, this Casserina is her own woman. She knows she is Sarum Loyalist and as such will keep no slaves in the "traditional" Amarr sense. Those that are with her now serve her by choice and as such rewards them accordingly. Which is in accordance to the late Jamyl I's decree.

She views herself as Sani Sabik first which defines as to what type of Amarrian first. Her Sani Sabik upbringing has more tolerant of things that "are not of Amarr". But she is what she is. Thus she is happy to teach and counsel along the Sani Sabik ways to almost everyone. There is information she can feed to the "masses." But the deepest of secret she knows will only be shared among the Amarr; even conquered races of the Empire will never get a full understanding of the Sani Sabik ways.

Casserina and the Archaeus of God (or Blood)

https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=413464

Casserina believe that another clone of herself found the artifact and it was in part responsible for her current resurrection at this point in time. Having re-read the diary passages of her former mentors she knows that finding the artifact will be a difficult quest. She also knows that she was driven mad by her experiences in her previous life, something she wishes to avoid in the future. Which means she plans to take full advantage of being an immortal capsuleer and search patiently.

More importantly to learn which is why she has started with a focus on Archaeology and History. Since the Sani Sabik has connections to the Takmahl race and its customs adopted by the Amarr. She also knows that she has a starting point. Along this journey she hopes to make friends and allies with a cause similar to her own.

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
Re: Casserina Leshrac [Character]
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2017, 16:15 »

I've enjoyed reading the RP you've had with Ali so far.
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Casserina Leshrac

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 19 Feb 2017, 23:05 »

I've enjoyed reading the RP you've had with Ali so far.

Thanks once I got the general of idea Amarr Ideology back in my head I also had to do some retooling what I want to do with the Sani Sabik as well.

There should be some update on the role-play :)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2017, 13:51 »

Have you had much interaction yet, with
The Greatest Sani Sabik Capsuleer Philosopher of the Modern Era, Dr. Valerie Valate ?
\o/

Casserina Leshrac

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2017, 15:30 »

Have you had much interaction yet, with
The Greatest Sani Sabik Capsuleer Philosopher of the Modern Era, Dr. Valerie Valate ?

Yes. LOL

IC-wise I have had few "closeted" Sani discuss things with Cass. As for the "Faithful" some are meeting with her as well wondering what makes her so different from those before her.

Casserina Leshrac

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 03 Mar 2017, 16:33 »

Casserina's Appearance

For the most part Casserina still looks like she is in her mid-20's which was about the same age she graduated from the Imperial Academy. She is toned athletically since was training for covert ops missions and often has the shaped of swimmer or dancer. Being of noble birth she tends to walk and act as nobleperson of Amarr Society. She is petite at about five feet.

As a brand new capsuleer

At this point Casserina was very Amarrian in her expressions and mannerisms. Which was encouraged by those around her. She did have two nice lovers who were at the time Free Captains of Star Fraction. So while Casserina had the tanned skin, jet black hair and jade green eyes of her Leshrac ancestry. She frequently wore her hair and make-up in the lastest from Amarr but her clothing was most assuredly Gallente.

The Contemporary Casserina

She is definitely grown up since then. And her portrait reflects that more than ever.

More importantly she reflects the part of both being a Priestess of the Sani Sabik and CEO of her own corporation. So there is some additions.

To match her portrait and the fact the some is not quite right with her clones Casserina now has red hair with black streaks in it. Her jade-green eyes are now crimson red and her body save for face, hands and feet are covered in nana-tattoo that resembles some sort of ancient alphabet of Amarr.

The letters/symbols can move across her skin and rotate to for curious bits of the Apophryca which she considers a more literal translation of whatever text she is reading/translating. Her eyes can change various shades of red.

In addition she now has pair of small retractable fangs which make Blood Rituals a little easier for her. And finally her perfectly manicured finger-nails are razor-sharp and lengthen to about one inch. So she symbolically she can seen as an aspect of the Red God of that being a Red Goddess.

However all of these are just small little features to allow Casserina to enjoy Blood Rituals by adding a primal element.

Her attire tends to be more pragmatic. Flight suits when she is working.

But when she wants to relax she tends to more casual set of clothes. She still fancies the Gallente fashions when there are more formal or club related events.

Casserina Leshrac

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 15 Apr 2017, 10:00 »

The Missing Years Part One

(Filling up a nine to ten year gap is no easy task but here is some of those years)

The Last Memory Casserina had in her former life in New Eden was being executed by Revan Neferis after she was assumed to have rejoined the Bloodveil.

Even though technically a soft-clone she has started to have some flashback  based on stuff she has found lying around her old digs.

In this case a gold collar with teeth pointed inward towards the soft skin of her flesh of her neck.

At first she assumed this was part of Sani Sabik training, but in this case she had been captured by agents of the Empire (she suspects Sarum since she still thinks she's one) and sent to a "convent" rehabilitation.

The convent is really training school for Imperial Concubines and Courtesans. So she does suffer the depredations of her "penance" but it is steely belief in her Faith that gets her through this time. By the time she has returned to space she has the necessary courtesan skills to be considered  some what legendary in their talents.

A good analogy would be Inara from Firefly crossed Lady Bathory.