Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The founder of Zainou Biotech, Todo Kirkinen, was the first person to have his mind transfered into a machine? Ishukone owns a majority stake of Zainou.

Author Topic: [Character] Tsao Aubbes  (Read 721 times)

Tsao_Aubbes

• Clonejack
  • [is awkward]
[Character] Tsao Aubbes
« on: 25 Jan 2017, 00:07 »

-General Stuff
-Other Names: Tsao Bubbles/Awkward (as jokes)
-DOB: 100.02.09
-POB: Ellmay VIII - Moon 10 - Aliastra Warehouse
-Bloodline: %50 Intaki, %50 Ethnic Gallente
-Nationality: Gallente
-Relationship Status: Single
-Family: Both parents alive, no siblings
-Current Employer: Imperial Mining Incorporated [IM-I]
-Current Residence: The Spire (Can't give out system names or I'll get kicked, if you know where to look it isn't hard~)

Physical Characteristics:
-Hair: Grey/White
-Eyes: Green
-Height: 5'6"
-Weight: 110lb/s
-Build: Slim

Interests
-Drones
-Ice Mining
-Rogue Drone destruction
-Animated holo-reels (basically anime, I think that's how you'd describe it IC)
-Noodle based dishes
-Gurista Ships

History
-Tsao was born in Gallente highsec to drone operators. Tsao helped where she could and started to slowly develop some skill at working with drones. Throughout her childhood Tsao was very socially awkward, frequently too embarrassed to talk to people her own age, so she found friends in the drones her parents worked around, giving them names and personalities. She was sometimes picked on during schooling, and this only further developed her awkwardness. Tsao was offered a scholarship by Astral Mining to attend the Federal Navy Academy due to her "talents with drones". During capsuleer school Tsao was frequently last in her class, usually reserving herself to the back of the class, quiet and alone. Tsao was extremely embarrassed by and hated capsuleer training, but despite this, she passed, and after getting out into New Eden took great interest in the drone lands. She first joined Fowl Play. but was removed for being "a suspected spy". While not really bringing much to the table, IM-I hired her, thus allowing her to start her life in the drone lands.

Beliefs
Tsao is politically Pro-Gallente, but will flat out refuse to give her political opinion even when asked, for fear of upsetting anyone in the channel with her. She will, however, give them in private. The only opinion she'll frequently share without people poking her to admit it is her opinion on the Rogue Drones. Tsao is not religious or spiritual in any way.

Personality
Tsao is generally quiet and reserved. Except for a few subjects, she tries not to give her opinion. She tries to avoid confrontation and prefers to apologize rather than argue, except for a few subjects she feels strongly about. Tsao is frequently nervous and embarrassed, calling lots of things "awkward". She always tries to see the good in people, and is willing to give most the benefit of the doubt.

Goals
Tsao wants to see more of space, notably Syndicate/Outer Ring. She's also interested in gas mining (fullerines), although she is slightly creeped out by most wormholers. Tsao has no long term goals other than to keep doing what she's been doing in The Spire.

Issues/OOC things I'd like to comment on
-Age: I made Tsao too young. Period. I did not understand the capsule lore well enough. She should have been 20 at the youngest. It was pointed out once or twice IC before I realized my mistake so I couldn't just bump her age up in the biography without anyone noticing. So I have to roll with it. Considering (as far as I know, and I don't know a ton) there isn't a ton of lore on alpha clones, I can excuse her age by the alpha clone process. I think.
-Not really giving a good response: There's tons of time's where all I'll write is "Oh.. well.. I guess that's true.. yeah..". It sorta makes sense for Tsao's character, but I feel like it's an easy way to slip into an "awkward silence" where you don't really know where to go from there. I'm trying to work on not killing conversations like that.
-Repetition: Lines like "Well.. umm.. X.. because.. well.. umm.. Y", lines like that are really predictable and I use them too much. I need to mix it up just a little bit.

Any comment or tips would be appreciated! I have never done RP before so all of this is a first for me.

(Thank you to Julianni Avala for the format)
Drone Region Resident

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
Re: [Character] Tsao Aubbes
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2017, 02:28 »

:cube:

She seems like such a sweetie.
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*