Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Zegerth Kelja is the eccentric Sansha Underseer of True Slave Foundations?

Author Topic: [Interest Check] Any Caldari Liberals interested in a small gathering?  (Read 1314 times)

Nissui

Normally I would like to keep these contacts IC and in-game, but I'm now thinking that broaching the event in this way is undesirable to other players. Wouldn't be the first time I've committed such a faux pas.

Checking to see if active members of the bloc would be interested on a small talk or possible Q&A with a private audience. Topic would be Caldari family, corporate, and state structures.

I can contact IC or via PM here, if need be.
« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017, 16:25 by Stutzer »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

I'd be interested, assuming that I am able to attend (TZ etc)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."

I'd support this endeavor and would also attend, time (and TZ) permitting.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Nissui

Message sent.

Assuming interest is there, I could accommodate almost any time zone on a weekend, but I am usually closely associated with AUTZ primetime (late night Pacific).

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

Count me in. I also know several others who are interested but don't frequent these forums.

Valjan

• Clonejack

Not sure if this happened or is still happening but my Caldari alt would love to come.

Nissui

Thank you for the responses. Unfortunately, a combination of my timezone and a somewhat poorly-conceived original idea has prevented any traction on this. Cold solicitation of interest IC from a character with zero rep doesn't make much sense, but it's all I got.

That is not to say it may never occur, rather it would require better execution than I have been able to provide. 

Feel free to ping my message box for details or questions.