Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that ectoplasm (pod goo) is illegal in all empire space except the Minmatar Republic?

Author Topic: Finally Jumping In!  (Read 624 times)

Turelus

• [UTSEC]
  • Clonejack
Finally Jumping In!
« on: 06 Oct 2016, 02:07 »

My second post (as my first was a character sheet) but I wanted to say hello as I am finally posting here.

I have been a lurker here for a while and always been semi-in the EVE RP scene, mostly through events with CAIN/4TH over the last years.

I'm just coming back from a break from EVE, I was semi-playing for a year and a half whilst I played another MMO (ESO) and then unsubbed for a few months of pure detox after this years fanfest.

I've always wanted to get involved with the RP community in EVE as I've been a roleplayer most of my life, however have always been pretty intimidated by the knowledge I felt I needed to get involved. I'm taking a more casual approach now and plan to just attend events, post in threads and chat in channels. Should I mess up and do anything stupid within the lore I'll take my blows and learn to do better.

Looking forward to getting to know members of EVE's RP community better at last and enjoy creating some great stories and memories with everyone.
« Last Edit: 06 Oct 2016, 02:09 by Turelus »

Xepharious

• Egger
  • Building a home, one word at a time
    • What is you Origin Story?
Re: Finally Jumping In!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Oct 2016, 14:13 »

Welcome back!

Don't let the messing up part deture you at all. You may get some folks offering corrections in an OOC context here or there but most of them are given in the spirit of inclusion and not to be mean. If they are being mean well then... note the accurate bit and ignore the rest. ;)
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2016, 08:22 by Xepharious »
Xepharious
ALEXYLVA PARADOX | Sub-Coordinator | Recruiter
alexylva.webnode.com
What's your Origin Story?
http://www.alexylva-paradox.com/origin-tldr/

Turelus

• [UTSEC]
  • Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2016, 07:15 »

Thanks. I sadly after making this post have been a little out of following up due to writing a new RP campaign at the moment.

Going to add the forums to my home-tabs so I make sure to check back more often.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2016, 17:12 »

Welcome! I'd recommend following Xeph's advice!

Ah, 4th, I've always been curious about those fellows. I remember back in the day they seemed to be RP-lite and I'd see a few peeps of theirs in the RP scene, but I haven't heard much about them or their peeps since.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Turelus

• [UTSEC]
  • Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2016, 13:19 »

Sadly a lot of the true RP members of 4TH left the game over time. CAIN still has a number of members interested in RP and they still work an RP-Lite corp.
The main person for CAIN/4TH RP is Demion Samanel who's actually on these boards.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #5 on: 05 Jan 2017, 10:58 »

Welcome Backstage.
-OOChé