Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That travelling to planets takes quite a long time?  For more, read here.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [GAME] what will happen at coronation?  (Read 4261 times)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
[GAME] what will happen at coronation?
« on: 27 Sep 2016, 08:31 »

I say a special Caldari agent will kill Jacus Roden, and blame it on Minmatar operaties, while the Amarr Empress is disgraced for lack of security.

Nissui

Re: [GAME] what will happen at coronation?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2016, 09:07 »

My favorite scenario: the Drifters send Maleatu Shakor to meet the ancestors.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2016, 10:07 »

Everyone bumping Catiz for shite and giggles.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Ashley

• Wetgraver
« Reply #3 on: 28 Sep 2016, 11:41 »

It was a wrap-up for Amarr tourney so not much should have happened. There is a bigger chance  that if CCP really want to rock the boat they will do that when Shathol'Syn happens.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 28 Sep 2016, 20:07 »

Khanid better not die, all I'm saying. 

Nobody who founds an entire nation and starts a civil war on -not- committing ritual suicide goes out by.... committing ritual suicide.

Or maybe he clone jumps into one of his sons or something. Who knows. 

PF fail if he dies :P

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #5 on: 28 Sep 2016, 22:30 »

Nobody who founds an entire nation and starts a civil war on -not- committing ritual suicide goes out by.... committing ritual suicide.

Or he could throw another tantrum and then have Khanid Kingdom split from the Empire again.

Rest will be King Khanid vs that group that is supposed to protect Amarr traditions. What are they called again?
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #6 on: 29 Sep 2016, 03:00 »

His "heir" is another clone of him. He has a relatively mysterious background kept secluded within Khanid's palace, and is described as having an uncanny similarity of appearance with Khanid himself. It is remarked as surprising how much power Khanid has given to this person, as he's become Khanid's favored. The two are described as spending a huge amount of time with each other during the recent sequestering, which might be to the effect of making the heir die in Khanid's place rather than vice versa, exploiting the physical similarities.

Khanid's definitely already got his bases covered.

CCP Delegate Zero [11:33 PM] 
As you know, Samira, Khanid is a very serious student of the theology of self-sacrifice.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #7 on: 29 Sep 2016, 09:16 »

I was surprised by Catiz comments on "increasing" the quantity of capsuleer loyal to the empire....so it was a direct reference to the alpha/omega clone changes

Ashley

• Wetgraver
« Reply #8 on: 29 Sep 2016, 10:47 »

Yeah, Khanid and Kador are least likely to do anything stupid; Sarum, Kor-Azor, Adishapur tho could and I hope one of the 3 actually will. ;D

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #9 on: 29 Sep 2016, 16:09 »

His "heir" is another clone of him. He has a relatively mysterious background kept secluded within Khanid's palace, and is described as having an uncanny similarity of appearance with Khanid himself. It is remarked as surprising how much power Khanid has given to this person, as he's become Khanid's favored. The two are described as spending a huge amount of time with each other during the recent sequestering, which might be to the effect of making the heir die in Khanid's place rather than vice versa, exploiting the physical similarities.

Khanid's definitely already got his bases covered.

CCP Delegate Zero [11:33 PM] 
As you know, Samira, Khanid is a very serious student of the theology of self-sacrifice.

Nice.  Do you have any news/chronicles talking about his 'heir', or more drips of info over last year or two?

I almost got an event off the ground with the blood raider actor a few years back I thought the covenant should kidnap Khanid's son in retribution for Khanid turning Karsoth over to the Empire. 

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #10 on: 29 Sep 2016, 18:45 »

Nice.  Do you have any news/chronicles talking about his 'heir', or more drips of info over last year or two?

I almost got an event off the ground with the blood raider actor a few years back I thought the covenant should kidnap Khanid's son in retribution for Khanid turning Karsoth over to the Empire.

https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/amarr-heirs-elect-confirmed-by-royal-houses-ahead-of-trials-of-the-champions/

'For House Khanid, at the personal selection of King Garkeh Khanid, the Royal Heir-elect is Duke Farokh Khanid, cousin to His Majesty the King, Duke of Sib and member of the Board of Holders of Khanid Transport.'

http://wiki.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?title=Farokh_Khanid

'Farokh was an obscure figure for almost a century before he was made Duke of Sib, an important constellation standing across one of the approaches to the nullsec region of Querious. This appointment coincided with his release from hostage status and elevation to the Royal Court proper of King Khanid II.'

'Quite why Garkeh Khanid trusts his cousin so much is unclear but Farokh, for his part, has done nothing to indicate an attitude other than total loyalty to the crown of Khanid.'

'Despite his advanced age, Farokh appears to share with his sovereign cousin the Khanid family trait of responding well to gerontological implants and has aged very handsomely indeed. The family resemblance to Garkeh has been remarked upon by many, although this has often been in the context of ironic comments as to how the even older Garkeh appears to almost be the same age as Farokh.'

https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/amarr-heirs-elect-visit-sequestered-royal-heirs-in-dam-torsad-ahead-of-championship-finals/

'Conversely, Duke Farokh Khanid has been in almost daily contact with His Majesty King Khanid II and has spoken of his wish to benefit from the vast experience of the Khanid Heir. "I feel privileged to be able to commune with His Majesty on the nature and burden of his great office. Always we pray together and give thanks for the glory of Holy Amarr and the place of the Khanid Kingdom in its dominion."'

As I often post when talking about Khanid's "heir"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU99tnHGMZY
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2016, 18:49 by Samira Kernher »

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #11 on: 29 Sep 2016, 20:25 »

Thank you kindly for locating those.

I can only hope for appropriate shenanigans for the ceremony, or a complete -lack- of shenanigans and a slow dripping of rumors out of the Kingdom for some time.

Veiki

• Egger
« Reply #12 on: 30 Sep 2016, 03:45 »

I do hope Khanid II manages to continue on regardless. He was about the only Amarrian with enough natural and pure alpha to have a song like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY

Play any time he entered a room.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #13 on: 30 Sep 2016, 13:23 »

CCP Delegate Zero [7:39 PM] 
I'm just looking forward to the welcome of the unimpeachable King Khanid III, after all the good Farokh was a hostage! He can surely be accepted as a godly and faithful lord of the people of Khanid Region...
Lucas Raholan [7:40 PM] 
you mean clone of Garkeh right....right?
Makoto Priano [7:40 PM] 
King Khanid II.1
[7:40] 
King Khanid IIb?
CCP Delegate Zero [7:40 PM] 
Blasphemy

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #14 on: 30 Sep 2016, 14:24 »

King Khanid is Amarrian trolling, personified.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: [1] 2