Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That in Norse mythology, the "Naglfar" was a ship built from the toenail and fingernail clippings of the dead?

Author Topic: FW Industry  (Read 918 times)

Laila

• Clonejack
FW Industry
« on: 14 Aug 2016, 05:20 »

Now I remember, back when I was living in The Great Wildlands in 2012, I used to make purchases from a Minmatar Militia industrial giant that had ties with my alliance through their own website.

Do these industrial giants or similar industrial giants exist in Minmatar or Gal Fed militias anymore?

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
Re: FW Industry
« Reply #1 on: 14 Aug 2016, 05:37 »

Gradient offers discounts to active TLF members, or at least did. The only limitation being they don't produce Amarrian hulls. Not sure if they offer discounts to allied militia, though they might.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Laila

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 14 Aug 2016, 07:25 »

Gradient sounds familiar. They might of been who I used to order from back in 2012. TLF is?

Edit: Nevermind, Tribal Liberation Force. I had to ask. My alliance had some sort of connection to TLF or Gradient, since we lived out in Thukker null. Is Gradient still around? Heard they went inactive a year or so ago.
« Last Edit: 14 Aug 2016, 07:30 by Laila »

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 Aug 2016, 15:09 »

Gradient sounds familiar. They might of been who I used to order from back in 2012. TLF is?

Edit: Nevermind, Tribal Liberation Force. I had to ask. My alliance had some sort of connection to TLF or Gradient, since we lived out in Thukker null. Is Gradient still around? Heard they went inactive a year or so ago.

Gradient is still going strong as far as I know. The alliance that they used to lead, Electus Matari, broke up is all (It's still about, but only as a placeholder. There's no sign that I know of that anyone wants to make it a going concern again). I used to be a Gradient Pilot and left because of IC annoyance at that. But I'd still recommend them as a kit supplier both IC & OOC.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.