Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The original starship classes in EVE were frigates, cruisers, industrials and the elusive Battleships?

Author Topic: I-RED Project, Syndicate Stability Initiative II©  (Read 4612 times)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."

Hello, friends. As many of you may know, I-RED has restarted a new version of the Syndicate Stability Initiative. This thread will act as a source for all the information you could possible want regarding the ongoing collaborative project. We encourage others to get involved in one way or another, or simply sit back and enjoy the content we have to offer.

This original post is currently in the process of being assembled. Updates will be done over time.

---
---
---

Syndicate Stability Initiative II©

Overview

With the return of the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive to Syndicate, an opportunity to ameliorate the lives of those who call it home while also making a handsome profit presented itself. Naturally, being able to provide benefit to and gain support from the local population while also earning a handsome profit was simply too irresistible. Motions and plans were put into place. The reincarnation of the original Syndicate Stability Initiative was born. With a renewed fervor and with access to new and advanced Upwell Consortium structures, the possibilities on the horizon most certainly seem nearly infinite.

The purpose of the Syndicate Stability Initiative II© is to generate content for the old and bitter veterans of EVE roleplay as well as the eager and young roleplayers who are just starting out. I-RED is currently hard at work on developing a number of projects that will help inject life and activity to the region of Syndicate and the RP scene. We also hope to provide ample opportunities for our fellow roleplayers to engage and involve themselves in the roleplay scene. EVE offers a huge, vibrant, complicated, beautiful universe. Let us immerse ourselves. Let us forge new stories. We are the storytellers here. Let us make some amazing, memorable stories together.

Developments

Project R.E.A.C.H.©

Description

Project R.E.A.C.H.© (Resource Extraction for Amelioration of Cluster-wide Health) aims to push the tenant of planetary excavation for the purposes of resource collection and integration with the interstellar economy. With fair taxes and basic infrastructure to support the development of planets, I-RED is confident both baseliners and capsuleers can create a rich network of stability and economic progress. Tied with this project is also a lobbyist movement to encourage the Federal administration to lift the ban on the settling of planets in Syndicate for colonial purposes - even though a good chunk of brave explorers already have.

From a practical standpoint, this project will seek to establish a solid network of POCOs in the 98Q superpocket where applicable. Low tax rates will hopefully encourage their use by outsiders, in addition to the safety provided by Operation Grey Steel© structures in systems which lack NPC stations. Long term goal is to establish collaboration projects when it comes to creating things like planetary colonies/cities - and hopefully we can actually influence the Federation to change their ban on the settlement of Syndicate planets.

Relevant Links
Project R.E.A.C.H.© Infosheet

Utpattia Colony

A related but separate project from Project R.E.A.C.H., the Utpattia Colony represents I-RED's commitment to the Intaki people. Bypassing Federal laws preventing the Intaki Syndicate from settling on their own worlds, I-RED has established a traditional colony via corporate sponsorship. The colony thus far hosts two cities - the conventional planetary city of Atlas which is connected to the other city, Cloudfront (and the cluster at large), via a space elevator system. While not officially endorsed by the Intaki Syndicate, there are plenty of rumors that Intaki Bank secretly provided funds to support the effort. Of course, both I-RED and Intaki Bank deny these rumors and carry on about their normal business. As for the Federation, aside from some indirect criticism from Solitude senators, there has been no official stance on the matter.

Relevant Links
Utpattia Colony Infosheet

Operation Grey Steel©

Description

As the Upwell Consortium released the blueprints of their citadel-class line of structures, an opportunity arose to truly push the boundaries to achieve peace and prosperity in space. A newly restructured I-RED jumped on the opportunity, and created this project as a result. The goals of Operation Grey Steel© are numerous, but in essence it seeks to facilitate improved stability, prosperity, and safety for the 98Q superpocket in particular. Already the project has experienced much success in encouraging more baseliner activity in the area. It remains to be seen, however, how the Syndicate at large feels on the increased presence of I-RED - and by extension, Ishukone.

The goals of this project from an OOC standpoint are quite simple. Improve the visibility of I-RED as an influential RP entity, provide a dockable structure that the general public has access to in systems which lack NPC stations, and offer services for both RPers and non-RPers. Furthermore, these Upwell structures will act as tools with which we will be able to create fun content in the future. Also, giant space cities which support thousands of people and stuff are cool. Like, really cool.

Relevant Links
Operation Grey Steel© Infosheet

Operation Grey Steel© Investment Policy Form

Operation Grey Steel© Quarterly Dividends (accessible to investors only)

Operation Grey Steel© Dossier of Investors and Investments (accessible to investors only)

Mailing List: Operation Grey Steel

Channel(s): SSI2

IshuNet™ Task Network

Description

Following an increasing strain on resources to deal with a growing list of responsibilities, the I-RED Board of Directors set about mimicking the successful Scope Network. The end result was a total revamp of the old IshuNet™ system, with a specific network within IshuNet™ tailored to divvying up tasks to private contractors in order to ease up core resources for more vital activities. This new network, aptly named the IshuNet™ Task Network, also aims to increase the visibility and influence of I-RED - and by extension, Ishukone and the Caldari State. Thus, it stands as a perfect example of what a mutually beneficial relationship between I-RED and the general public can be.

This will be the most in-depth project under the Syndicate Stability Initiative II©. It will take elements from both regular missions, and the Scope Network challenges. I hope this will be a nice way to enjoy (relatively) easy and fun content to those who seek it. Security and Espionage and Exploration (E&E) task availability will be limited to however much time I can dedicate to EVE, unfortunately; they will also be limited by how much ISK I can afford to lose, as the ships and other task assets will come out of my own wallet. Still, I will try to supply people with a good amount of content. Of course, I will also look into the possibility of providing an official "IshuNet™ Agent" license to those who wish to help out and offer these specific tasks to people. More details on that in the future!

Relevant Links
IshuNet™ Task Network Infosheet

IshuNet™ Task Network Teaser Announcement

Mailing List: IshuNet Task Network (Note: will only be allowed to join after paying IshuNet™ registration fee)

Channel(s): SSI2, IshuNet™

---
---
---

FAQ

1. How can I get involved?

There are many ways you can get involved! Take a read through the different projects. See what peaks your interest. There will be ways on how you can get involved with a project presented in its respective infosheet. If nothing catches your eye, you are more than welcomed to suggest a collaboration! Simply mail Korsavius in-game with your proposal.

NOTE: We are currently seeking logo/banner/poster designers. Please evemail me in game for further information! :)
« Last Edit: 09 Jan 2018, 15:59 by Korsavius »
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.
Re: [Project](I-RED) Syndicate Stability Initiative II™
« Reply #1 on: 05 Jun 2016, 14:08 »

I think this is an absolutely great idea, and am very excited about it.  Thank you guys/gals for making the effort! 

I look forward to working towards common goals when possible with through the Villore Assembly.  Of course you will understand if James isn't as eager to corporate in character  :eek:

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: I-RED Project, Syndicate Stability Initiative II©
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2016, 18:11 »

Made a couple of small updates, and still looking for logo/banner/poster artists! Or at least people with some experience making these things! :)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #3 on: 17 Aug 2016, 19:25 »

Hello! The original post is more or less complete at this point. May add in some nice logos or artwork in the future pending the hiring of someone to create such things! :)

Thank you everyone who has been following along with the developments related to the SSI2. Looking forward to launch the IshuNet™ Task Network some time next month! Hopefully the SSI2 has delivered satisfying content to those of who have been participating thus far, and will continue to do so for those of you who plan to get involved in the SSI2 in the future!

Persephone Alleile

• Probe Operator
  • Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2016, 09:06 »

Hello,

I've been toying with the idea of moving out to Syndicate to start a business and the Syndicate Stability Initiative II makes the idea more enticing, I really like the idea of the task network.

Anyhow, I'm gonna look into getting something set up this weekend, I'll come hang out in the SSI2 channel.

Alex Hinkelmann

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 10 Dec 2016, 02:32 »

Greetings Backstage! More importantly greetings to our investors!

This is a notice to our shareholders and those who have pledged for future shareholding opportunities. Ishuk-Raata will be holding the 1st SSI2 Summit on the 7th of January - 22:00 evetime, in which all shareholders will be given access to.

Pledge Investors or Prospecting members of the community are able to attend for a small fee of 30,000,000.00 ISK, this does not apply to current shareholders. (Gasp they want money? Think of it as a way to ensure those who do not belong in the esteemed Shareholder category are actually looking to be involved in the projects future. For all intensive purposes this is an exclusive event.) If you are interested in attending the SSI2 Summit and are not currently a shareholder but are interested in becoming one, please contact Julianni Avala.

(More notices will be sent via mailing list, evemails, and IGS Announcements)
« Last Edit: 10 Dec 2016, 03:37 by Alex Hinkelmann »
I-RED Executor

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #6 on: 02 Jan 2018, 11:47 »

Did some major updating related to bios, descriptions, and stuff for Operation Grey Steel. Link has been updated so feel free to peruse through some of the new info. :)

Over the course of the next week or so I also plan to do a little bit of updating on the original post regarding Atlas and Cloudfront. If you don't know what I'm talking about, feel free to visit I-RED's Google+ newsfeed or website and read up on them :).

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #7 on: 02 Jan 2018, 23:58 »

Really love the structure descriptions!  :D