Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Ishukone corporation is one of the major players in the 'liberal' faction and was the first non-Jovian organization to receive capsule technology from the Jovians?

Author Topic: [Character] Silas Ehlonite  (Read 1302 times)

Silas Ehlonite

• Clonejack
    • EVE Gate Bio
[Character] Silas Ehlonite
« on: 01 May 2016, 22:02 »

CONCORD DED Public Capsuleer Datasheet
Name: Silas Ehlonite
DED Callsign: Silas
Blood Type: A+
Height: 190.5 cm (6'3")
Weight: 102.0 kg (225 pounds)
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Political Alignment: Amarr
Date of Birth: 1st August 81YC
Place of Birth: Villore IV
Employment History: Dark Skies Dojo (current), Dreddit, Dirt 'n' Glitter, KarmaFleet, Praetorian Auxiliary Force [PAUX], Pandemic Horde, Bovril, Brave Newbies Inc.

DED Charges:
> Piracy, multiple counts
> Smuggling Illegal Substances
> Assault

DED Threat Assessment: MODERATE
Notes: Silas has a recent history of anti-piracy/pro-law enforcement actions.  Investigation remains open at this time due to Silas's ongoing involvement with 0.0 based capsuleer organizations.

--
DED FILE AMENDMENT YC118-06-12:
  Silas has become a vocal opponent of CONCORD operations.  While DED believes Silas's overall threat rating remains Moderate, Silas should now be considered hostile to CONCORD.  DED believes that further observation of subject is warranted.
END FILE AMENDMENT
--

Personality Assessment: Reserved and quiet, Silas presents a professional and respectful demeanor.  Silas is generally shy and has difficulty maintaining social connections.  Silas also suffers from bouts of depression and anxiety. 

Silas exhibits zeal and devotion that is common in religious converts.  Silas also seeks to prove himself worthy to members of his faith (and adopted culture) due to the fact that he was born as a Gallente non-believer in the Amarr faith. 

Physical Assessment: Silas is solidly built, with a large frame.  Silas maintains physical fitness with a weight lifting regimen and regular boxing training.  Silas carries an Amarr CAR-9 Scrambler Pistol in a drop leg holster strapped to his right leg.  Silas also carries a personal nova knife in a boot holster as a backup weapon. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personnel File

24th Imperial Crusade
Iesa IV - 24th Imperial Crusade Testing Facilities

Name: Silas Ehlonite
Race: Gallente
Birthplace: Planet (Temperate) - Villore IV
Education: Cistuvaert V - Moon 12 - Center for Advanced Studies School
Date of Enlistment: September 03, YC 117
Faith: Devout Amarrian Convert. Jamylite.
Loyalties: Emperor Family, Theology Council, Sarum Family
Politics: Conservative

Background: Parents are Gallente terraforming engineers, which caused constant movement around the galaxy during childhood. At CAS, Silas performed well in coursework but his professors report that he showed signs of being disaffected with Gallente culture. It is at this time that Silas converted to the Amarrian Religion.

Performance: SATISFACTORY. Silas has a history of bouncing around among capsuleer organizations but all signs indicate that he remains loyal to the Empire.
« Last Edit: 13 Jan 2018, 15:49 by Silas Ehlonite »

Silas Ehlonite

• Clonejack
    • EVE Gate Bio
Re: [Character] Silas Ehlonite
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2016, 22:03 »

From the IGS: Role Call thread:

Greetings and may the blessing of God be upon you all.

My name is Templar Lieutenant Silas Ehlonite, and I was born in the Gallente capital on Villore IV. My parents are Gallente terraforming engineers that have done contract work all over the galaxy.

I attended college at the CAS school in Cistuvaert where I studied astrogeology and mining engineering. I met the members of a student group of Amarrian faithful who helped me to convert to the faith. After graduation I moved to Amarr space and applied for citizenship.

I have flown for the Crusade under PAUX's banner in the past, and have also flown for several other capsuleer organizations. I am currently on assignment with TEST Alliance where I split my time between studying their unorthodox combat techniques and operating a mining barge in the asteroid and ice fields of the Vale of the Silent.

I'm not sure what the future holds for me. I am thinking about returning to school to work on my masters in theology or possibly even joining the seminary in order to grow in my faith and better serve God.

Silas Ehlonite

• Clonejack
    • EVE Gate Bio
Re: [Character] Silas Ehlonite
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jun 2016, 04:20 »

I have become incredibly disillusioned with the abuses of CONCORD.  This all powerful junta must be held accountable. 

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=484467&find=unread