Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That all Blood Raider commanders receive substantial theological training as well? (The Burning Life, p. 56)

Author Topic: Fanfest Drifter Talk  (Read 2402 times)

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
Fanfest Drifter Talk
« on: 26 Apr 2016, 14:00 »

Anyone have any recordings of the talk Makoto Priano gave on the Drifters at Fanfest, or if not, any transcript or images of it?  I missed the presentation due to ongoing Valkyrie matches with friends at the time, and was bummed I didn't get a chance to be there.
« Last Edit: 26 Apr 2016, 14:02 by Sakura Nihil »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Fanfest Drifter Talk
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2016, 14:53 »

I have access to (a version of) the slides, but I don't think the recording will be available for another week or two, since that is normally how long it takes for CCP to get things up onto youtube.

If you've got specific questions you can always hit me up on Slack and I can answer. :)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2016, 17:54 »

Well, was asking partially for me, but also a friend who's interested in the Drifters, and I'm not sure if anyone recorded it or not as it was downstairs in Serenity.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 26 Apr 2016, 18:25 »

CCP should have. IIRC they record everything but the roundtables. They're just usually slower than a glacier when it comes to getting it onto youtube after fanfest, and having Citadel come out tomorrow is probably not going to help much
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2016, 08:05 »

Looks like Blind Hope put up a recording on CZ, Sak. http://crossingzebras.com/fanfest-2016-player-presentation-everything-drifters/
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #5 on: 28 Apr 2016, 14:39 »

Nice, watching now.

Edit:  Solid talk, good job.
« Last Edit: 28 Apr 2016, 15:23 by Sakura Nihil »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #6 on: 03 May 2016, 09:39 »

CCP just got around to posting their recording of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o210iEOsLRY
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Aelisha

• Egger
  • Maker of ISK, Supplier of SRPs
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2016, 09:16 »

Good work Makoto. Clear, clean and comprehensive. Couldn't ask for more.

Hope to see more form you in the future.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #8 on: 16 May 2016, 12:21 »

There's a whole lot of "We don't know" surrounding the drifters. Which is actually pretty cool.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #9 on: 16 May 2016, 15:16 »

Mystery's always good.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #10 on: 16 May 2016, 19:06 »

You should stop having a real life and come along on some of the hive excursions sometime, Sak. :p
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #11 on: 19 May 2016, 16:41 »

I wouldn't be adverse to it, I could see Akusa getting in on some of that.  We'll see how things shake out.