Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa megacorporation owns as much as 1/3 of all real estate in the Caldari State, and is considered one of the State's most ruthless corporations?

Author Topic: Lurker breaking cover  (Read 810 times)

Menkalinan

• Clonejack
Lurker breaking cover
« on: 22 Apr 2016, 18:10 »

Hello everyone, I've been lurking in here and IGS a while and enjoying the good fun you lot seem to have while reading up on the lore. Will I ever get through the Chronicles? Bad time to lose the wiki (and thanks for your repair work)! Accidentally bumping into James Sygarius IC in the Gallente Lounge prompted me to get more involved.

I'm newish to EvE and only have time to get in game erratically so forum RP might work for me. I'm actually more of an RPer than a min/max progamer anyway. My background is on various NWN servers that refuse to die, most recently with a Planescape flavour. EvE's lore and gameplay began to have more appeal so I made the switch but miss the RP element and the OOC camaraderie that comes with it. I hope to find that here.

I'm still trying to fill out the details of the background for my characters and their personalities to be honest but the general idea is that they are three siblings (or maybe cousins) of mixed Gallente and Minmatar heritage from Algasienan IV with Thukkur extended family in U-3HAO. I like both areas and there must be some reason why the Republic Security Services has a station in Algasienan so  :idea: immigrants/refugees on (remarkably earth-like) planet IV, obviously! I'd be delighted to hear any ideas around that from this community but perhaps that belongs in another thread - I'll shut up now but hello again!
Keeping up with the Menkalinans: Auriga - Callisto - Orpheus.

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
Re: Lurker breaking cover
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2016, 18:24 »

Welcome!

Utari Onzo

« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2016, 18:26 »

Welcome backstage! Feel free to browse and contribute to threads, ask questions and all the like :)

Be interesting to see how the backstory develops.

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2016, 18:29 »

Normally there would be a person to serve you tea, but we've downsized. How about a comfy chair pillaged from a Blood Raider stronghold or maybe a dank meme from the prevailing culture of.. no wait, we're fresh out of those, too.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #4 on: 24 Apr 2016, 08:52 »

Welcome backstage.
Don't listen to the Yubari, have a :cup: on the GoGo.

If you're looking for hate, though...maybe you'll find some in the desert.
 :| Don't ask.
-OOChé