Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

blueprints are required for manufacture of everything from shuttles to dreadnoughts because of strict anti-copyright infringement laws enforced by the SCC.

Author Topic: Dang, my pants got stolen by 42m3 of Fedo again.....NATCH!  (Read 1382 times)

PallaraMacLeod

• Clonejack

Gallente-born but unwilling to admit it to anyone...except that 100m3 of Exotic Dancers last week.....damn those crystaleggs were good....ahem.

Let's start that over.

Although I am not averse to histrionics I do come with a set of preprogrammed triggers that have been getting a workout since in New Eve....namely...bourbon and Amarrian cigar resistance.....20%+ trade margins....and QuadX holoreel stacks.....

I want to trade and explore and engage in unfettered space archaeology....I need a better corporation than my eye-bleeding mining obsessed charioteers of whales current ignore-monkeys.....

is anyone out there?  I pighaul with the worst of them, slice gankshanking opps using false trails of jetcanned garbage, and love a goooood 1m3 of spirits and SoothSayer...mmmmm...soothsayer....

sincerely wanting a change...and a new pair of pants....Pallara H'aze MacLeod.....
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2016, 23:49 by PallaraMacLeod »

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

Live in wspace, sell drugs (literally), and do all the exploration sites you want.
http://akheteruia.net/index.php?action=pages;sa=3

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

PallaraMacLeod

• Clonejack

it's one of the better more honest pitches Pallara has seen.... but on self-reflection my skills don't match what you want and I doubt my current abilities to contribute meaningfully - i have advanced my scanning/exploration skills well and am very competent with scanners, skill/equipment limitations regardless and solo'd wormholes in forst week of play to tease seekers at gas sites...kpow...ah....good memories...

i have seriously noted your corp, as selling narcs to supplment my trading/hauling is on my plan...i like me some mindflood....

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

Love to see a fellow Gallentean!, welcome to Backstage, sadly i cannot suggest any corporation that fits your profile.

I recommend asking Makoto Priano for research and archeology related topics though.