Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

as Emperor, Doriam Kor-Azor changed the name of the fourth planet of the Kor-Azor system to Eclipticum and its moons to Black Viperia, Griklaeum, and Kileakum in honor of the champions who won him the throne.

Author Topic: [WH: C4 - C4/C3] AIA Now Hiring PvPers and Drug Dealers!  (Read 2248 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

Akheteru Integrated Astrometrics is focused on its Pharmaceuticals Division for the production of Combat Boosters, based in a C4 system with C4/C3 statics.  This well-established business venture needs brave, crafty and proficient PvP pilots to protect our C4 home and harvest the tears of all who would oppose us, laying the foundation for a true Cartel.

We will teach you everything you need to know to have fun while becoming a productive and well-paid pilot for our corporation, which operates primarily in w-space.

What do we look for in a pilot?
  • Pilots should be self-sufficient  - this means being able to solo C3 combat sites or having some other means of income to support your PvP
  • Pilots should be comfortable operating in hostile space, know how to use a scan probe launcher and be very competent with the directional scanner.
  • ALL pilots should have a positive interest in PvP - or at least, not be afraid of space pixel violence and be capable of evading pursuit by players hunting or policing their territories.  Bonus if you know what "travel fit" means.
  • Understand that loose lips sink ships and we have to maintain a higher level of OpSec than more casual corporations in order to protect the profitability of our adventures and the security of our W-Space home.  What happens in AIA, stays in AIA.
  • Able to maintain professionalism and courtesy when dealing with pilots outside the corporation, whether it be in-game channels, Reddit or other communication venues.  In other words, no smacktards - it's bad for business.
  • Want to sell drugs or do pixel violence to other peoples' space boats in the name of good drugs.  8)
What AIA Pharmaceuticals offers you:
  • A fun, RP-light atmosphere (this very niche playstyle has RP all over it, even if you're not a roleplayer).
  • TS3, Corp Forum and Alliance Slack
  • Experienced leadership in a CEO who's been playing since 2007 and has run a successful nullsec industrial corp prior to this project.  I also ran a Piracy/Extortion Wardec corporation for a few years.  I bring that experience with me into this venture for all of us to benefit from.
  • A good ISK-making opportunity for low- to mid-level pilots who want to do something different with their time - it ain't Incursions, but you'll be able to keep yourself in ships and have a lot more fun doing it.
  • Secure storage for your personal belongings
  • We pay our Explorers and Prospectors well for the resources they gather through our Corporate Buy-Back program (we pay 90% of Jita Buy price on just about everything from PI materials and Sleeper Loot/Salvage to datacores and harvested gas), and we offer an aggressive compensation model for our drug Peddlers, Pushers and Suppliers (10% commission on deals you broker for entry level dealers!).
  • Rather than being a statistic in a huge corporation, every pilot will understand exactly how their efforts are integral to the corporation's success and where they fit into its future.
  • Reimbursement of taxes from NPC pirate bounties in relevant locations - we don't want the ISK you earn clearing those sites, we want to buy from you the things you find there.
  • Our PvPers will receive discounted rates on Combat Boosters for their personal use only.  They will also be paid for any time spent protecting an industrial effort should that need arise.
We do not have a hard SP limit, but pilots should have access to either:

Combat hull capable of safely soling a C3 exploration site.
Combat hull capable of safely clearing K-Space exploration combat sites - T3, Ishtar, VNI, Stratios, etc.
PvPers: At least one racial Frigate and Cruiser at level 5, with associated T2 weaponry.  Bonus points for the following:

• Assault Frigates
  • Interceptors
  • Stealth Bombers (T1 Launchers are fine)
  • Recons
  • Logistics
  • Strategic Cruisers

Join channel AIA Pharmaceuticals and say hello.

Think you'd be a good fit for Akheteru Integrated Astrometrics?  Start here!

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Utari Onzo

Re: [WH: C4 - C4/C3] AIA Now Hiring PvPers and Drug Dealers!
« Reply #1 on: 05 Feb 2016, 06:00 »

More (role)players in w-space can only be a good thing. Even if they're ebil drug peddlers :D

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #2 on: 05 Feb 2016, 06:21 »

Can't comment on the corp, but the alliance are good people. Worked with them before on contract with Suddenly Spaceships, they know what they're doing. Pretty much have a monopoly on Eve's drugs trade already  :twisted:

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #3 on: 06 Feb 2016, 02:03 »

I can't wait until we roll into you guys!  :yar:
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #4 on: 08 Feb 2016, 07:26 »

I can't wait until we roll into you guys!  :yar:
u wot m8?  xD

Seriously, though, if I see Origin's J-sig on tripwire, it's gonna be a fun day :D  <3

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #5 on: 08 Feb 2016, 07:29 »

Pretty much have a monopoly on Eve's drugs trade already  :twisted:
We thought this as well, until we got to see things from the inside.  After spending literal weeks trying to figure out their business model and emulate it as closely as possible to create a viable plan for success and profit, we wound up developing a much different model that has so far been more successful, more quickly, than either corp expected.

Es and Whizz has been a very valuable friend to us, helping to fill Strong-grade orders when our production capacity on Strongs was not yet up to snuff.  Now, thanks to both public investors and the help of our alliance mates at Es and Whizz, AIA Pharmaceuticals is capable of fillling multi-billion ISK orders within a week, and as our stockpile grows our response time for such orders gets closer and closer to that of E&W.

Which is all to say: Monopoly is a very strong word.

Twitter

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 08 Feb 2016, 08:12 »

This sounds like a very interesting idea. Unfortunately my current RL situation makes PVP/w-space/nullsec life difficult. One thing I've noticed is there aren't many buyers for booster ingredients. Most drug producers have their entire operation self-contained. I find it makes it hard to figure out the entire process on your own. I'm glad AIA was able to find a mentor.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #7 on: 08 Feb 2016, 08:18 »

If you have cyto, I will absolutely buy it from you - at current Jita buy prices.  I've got folks feeding us three of the 8 gases, the more the merrier to keep costs down (and thus, our prices competitive)!

Twitter