Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raiders as a faction are motivated principally by the desire to draw closer to the Red God? (The Burning Life, p. 56)

Author Topic: [Character] Kybernetes Moros  (Read 2018 times)

Kybernetes Moros

[Character] Kybernetes Moros
« on: 23 Jun 2010, 10:59 »

Whoah whoah whoah. Remind me to update this sometime, kids.
« Last Edit: 14 May 2012, 10:53 by Kybernetes Moros »

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
Re: [Character] Kybernetes Moros
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jun 2010, 11:02 »

Has a fondness for women who tase him, sick dogs on him, and lock him in lockers, all while calling him crazy...

Draw your own conclusions.... :eek:
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jun 2010, 11:43 »

Ahem. Only the last point actually happened. The remainder were theats -- though worringly sincere ones.

Should I be wondering how you jumped on this thread so soon after it was posted?

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jun 2010, 11:52 »

Ahem. Only the last point actually happened. The remainder were theats -- though worringly sincere ones.

Should I be wondering how you jumped on this thread so soon after it was posted?

Right place, right time I guess....

...that and Im stalking you.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jun 2010, 11:56 »

Ah, excellent. My suspicions are confirmed. It might be a good time to note that I have been stalking you? Mutual stalking is the best kind, after all.

edit: But yes, everything said about Kyber always sounds so strange. Honestly, he's normal. In a manner of speaking.
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2010, 12:39 by Kybernetes Moros »

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 23 Jun 2010, 13:47 »

I'm actually more interested in how Kybernetes ended up working for RE-AL.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #6 on: 23 Jun 2010, 13:58 »

Mm; I was considering throwing that in, decided against it but then realised that he talks about that pretty freely IC so it might as well go here. Give me a few minutes to edit it in.

edit: Right, that's thrown in. It's not tremendously detailed, but it's about all you'd get out of him in public. I also made him a good bit heavier; I just threw the numbers for the weight in as I was writing it and only just realised that they didn't quite fit with how I was imagining Kyber.
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2010, 14:11 by Kybernetes Moros »

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #7 on: 23 Jun 2010, 15:48 »

* Graelyn gets shovel

We'll have to dig on this one.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #8 on: 23 Jun 2010, 17:28 »

..."for God, Amarr and Emperor". Dig, Graelyn, dig -- this could be interesting.  :D