Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Zegerth Kelja is the eccentric Sansha Underseer of True Slave Foundations?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: CSM XI  (Read 10108 times)

Kontrahage

• Clonejack
Re: CSM XI
« Reply #45 on: 04 Apr 2016, 02:12 »

One thing:

Allow corps to join FW seperate from their alliance.

Only question here would be wether to allow different corps of one alliance to join opposing militias but i don't even think this is very important.
Most players won't care and for us rpers they would simply be mercs.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #46 on: 04 Apr 2016, 05:58 »

CCP are already working on a process called "affiliation" where individual pilots or corps can join a fac war militia, seperate from the limitations of top down that the current system requires. This seems to have been put on the back burner but I'll be watching details like a hawk if I get elected.

Ria Nieyli

• Delicate Feminine Flower
  • Egger
« Reply #47 on: 07 Apr 2016, 03:19 »

One thing:

Allow corps to join FW seperate from their alliance.

Only question here would be wether to allow different corps of one alliance to join opposing militias but i don't even think this is very important.
Most players won't care and for us rpers they would simply be mercs.

People in the same alliance being in different militias has the hilarious potential for blueshooting if people don't fix their overviews. Not to mention, you being in a certain militia, while the alliance fleet you're currently in is shooting said militia. It's just not a good idea to allow people to join in piecemeal like that.
« Last Edit: 07 Apr 2016, 03:25 by Colonel Nieyli »

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
« Reply #48 on: 07 Apr 2016, 11:13 »

CCP are already working on a process called "affiliation" where individual pilots or corps can join a fac war militia, seperate from the limitations of top down that the current system requires. This seems to have been put on the back burner but I'll be watching details like a hawk if I get elected.

this would be wonderful!  Affiliation should be limited to one militia per corp though for consistency (e.g. have an amarr corp like SFRIM "affiliate" Amarr so individual members can join Amarr militia)

Utari Onzo

« Reply #49 on: 07 Apr 2016, 12:36 »

In reply to Luna and Nieyli, that's a topic I'd be looking at with CCP if I make it on and if affiliation mechanics fall under this CSM's season. I'll find someone, anyone, who gets elected either way if I don't get on if/when this hits and make sure this issue is addressed.

A drop in/out system for individuals and individual corps is great and fine, and stops people having to quit corp just to experiance Fac War (unlike with w-space, you don't actually need to be in a special corp to go there and partake)  but ensuring you don't have the issues of individual pilots being on opposing sides would definatly be a key area of concern. Ideally, it'll work on a system that the Alliance>Corp can set an affiliation as Luna suggests, and pilots/corps are free to join that militia, or the allied militia, at will.

Ria Nieyli

• Delicate Feminine Flower
  • Egger
« Reply #50 on: 09 Apr 2016, 10:47 »

Basically, you'd need to remove standings penalties for shooting your own militia for this to work. That would also mean that awoxers won't automatically get kicked once their standings get too low. On the other hand, you'd be able to just set them red and shoot them freely.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #51 on: 21 Apr 2016, 08:24 »

Not to be it seems. Thank you for voting none the less!

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
« Reply #52 on: 21 Apr 2016, 09:14 »

Sorry it didn't pan out in your favor

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #53 on: 21 Apr 2016, 09:33 »

Sorry Utari :( I voted for you!

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Kontrahage

• Clonejack
« Reply #54 on: 21 Apr 2016, 10:00 »

a goon csm it seems

Utari Onzo

« Reply #55 on: 21 Apr 2016, 10:21 »

It's not a goon csm, far from it. They have 1 bastion and 3 gsf candidates (including xenuria who has said he'll ignore other issues to focus just on csm reform)

PL has 4 direct candidates, an NCdot ally and Noobman who is known to have alts in PL.

Jintaan is Provi's sole representative and occasional roleplayer, he'll be good.

Kyle and Judge are strictly ex-imperium, emphasis EX.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]