Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Black Nova Corporation (BNC) and others still retain some offices in the Jovian Empire when it was opened during EVE's starter years?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: CSM XI  (Read 10103 times)

Utari Onzo

Re: CSM XI
« Reply #30 on: 13 Feb 2016, 11:25 »

Cynos in w-space would be broken to all holy god as Lazerhawx/Hardknocks/Blood Union etc seed cyno alts in every god damn hole. Not only that, it'd be having your cake and eating it in w-space by being able to easily navigate around so long as you deal with fatigue and getting said cyno alts to the various systems.

A little bit of work for sure initially, afterwards it'd be awful. But hey, I'm happy to agree to disagree.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #31 on: 15 Feb 2016, 20:05 »

I honestly see both Wormhole Space and Known Space as being just small areas in the eventual future of EVE. I envision a much larger universe that encompasses more of New Eden's local galaxy, and features all the space between New Eden and Anoikis as well as all around them. Both areas would end up largely superceded by new mechanics and new capsuleer stargates. Wormhole space and New Eden would both become just small areas with their own quirks. Wormholes in the case of Anoikis, and the Original stargates in the case of New Eden.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #32 on: 16 Feb 2016, 11:17 »

While that's an idea, it's not going to be implemented any time soon. I'd much prefer to see wormholes tweaked to fit the currently-existing game than broken to fit something that may come months or years down the line, if at all.

Regarding capitals in wormholes itself, I think we need to see how the structure meta evolves before we declare capitals welcome or unwelcome in low-class holes. We've barely had a chance to see Citadels and no chance to see the other structures CCP is promising. If it turns out they can be min/maxed to make wormhole assaults difficult verging on impossible with a small group of subcaps, for instance, I see no reason why capitals should not be brought up as a counter to this.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #33 on: 16 Feb 2016, 12:12 »

The difficulty with seriously expanding the size of Eve's sandbox is that there won't come magically more players to fill it.

Part of me would enjoy having some quiet, truly frontier, space where PVE peeps could go and quietly do their thing, but I believe the majority focus in Eve of violencing space boats would suffer tremendously, since non-consensual PvP is often the most fun PvP.

Zerolaws

• Doc
  • Clonejack
  • A tidy desk is a sure sign of a sick mind.
« Reply #34 on: 25 Feb 2016, 14:49 »

You have my votes on CSM and I wish you the best of luck.
As an avid w-holer myself, it shall be so nice to have such a fair and dedicated man on CSM.
« Last Edit: 25 Feb 2016, 14:52 by Zerolaws »

Utari Onzo

« Reply #35 on: 29 Feb 2016, 13:27 »

https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/vote

Something something voting is open, might work for you or not as servers as of writing are flipping between dying and not dying.

Slack and mails for Content/RP tonight it seems vOv

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #36 on: 29 Feb 2016, 13:47 »

[19:45:29] Morwen Lagann > "Where were you when Tranquility was kill? Hopefully voting UTARI ONZO FOR CSM XI!"
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #37 on: 01 Mar 2016, 01:38 »

A bit late in the day but the analysis of my csm watch interview is up

http://csmwatch.com/2016/03/01/csm-watch-presents-csm-11-analysis-show-5/

I'm pretty flattered at the feedback.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #38 on: 01 Mar 2016, 12:40 »

just voted for you and for the other pentag blade candidate ;)

Utari Onzo

« Reply #39 on: 01 Mar 2016, 12:49 »

Persephone Alleile

• Probe Operator
  • Clonejack
« Reply #40 on: 16 Mar 2016, 10:42 »

Finally got off my arse and voted. Your platform covers most of my interests in EVE so you topped my list.

Good luck Mr. Onzo

Utari Onzo

« Reply #41 on: 16 Mar 2016, 11:24 »

Thank you!

Utari Onzo

« Reply #42 on: 26 Mar 2016, 06:44 »

So, voting closed yesterday. I'd like to thank each and every one of you who went out and voted, regardless if it was for me or anyone else. Being part of the process is the only way to make it better.

I'll be watching fanfest like a hawk to see the announcements!

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.
« Reply #43 on: 27 Mar 2016, 14:27 »

You should run. 

Ria Nieyli

• Delicate Feminine Flower
  • Egger
« Reply #44 on: 02 Apr 2016, 13:33 »

In before absolute shit candidates getting elected. I mean dropping out midterm is not very good.
« Last Edit: 02 Apr 2016, 17:35 by Colonel Nieyli »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4