Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Jove Empire is isolated from the rest of the world to all but a selected few? read more here.

Author Topic: Re: Sanguis Inceptum Sabik Aligned Corp is Recruiting (Mil Facwar/null sec roaming)  (Read 2558 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

and making Ushra Khan upset

Going to have to break my silence to respond to this nonsense. Ushra'Khan couldn't give two shits about Sabik in the TLF. It's Miz that won't fly with Sani Sabik. I'd appreciate it if you didn't start making up shit about the alliance for cheap points, even if I very much disagree with their general sentiments.

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Please, your members keep trying to get me banned from coms; the entire coms not just your channels and you threatened to war dec me before I even made the corp. I know this is a shit post but jesus; at least try not to sound like such a shit  head Mizhara.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

I certainly wanted to wardec you, yes, but as you can see in spite of my every effort Ushra'Khan still flies with Sani Sabik on a regular basis and there's exactly zero push to change these things from anyone but me. If you're wanted off the comms, it's for entirely different reasons than IC issues because I can assure you U'K at this point gives zero fucks about RP issues.

This is just idle speculation, but might the comms issue be because a member of your corporation has been pestering U'K members for some time now? I've personally been fending off unwanted pings while in the afk channel myself.

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

I certainly wanted to wardec you, yes, but as you can see in spite of my every effort Ushra'Khan still flies with Sani Sabik on a regular basis and there's exactly zero push to change these things from anyone but me. If you're wanted off the comms, it's for entirely different reasons than IC issues because I can assure you U'K at this point gives zero fucks about RP issues.

Na try quite a few of your leadership from Ishtar an FC during the US timezone and Jebi the person that never sleeps. And also had people tell me they tried to ban a few of your members from going on my fleets due to some having TS admin powers.

This is just idle speculation, but might the comms issue be because a member of your corporation has been pestering U'K members for some time now? I've personally been fending off unwanted pings while in the afk channel myself.

It honestly started off with UK being mad that their members rather join our public fleets in nullsec rather than spinning beacons. I was told I was a traitor and banned from the coms for a day with a "Traitorous flith confirmed" message by the admins. So I say again, quit being such a shit head. Good day sir.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

I'm honestly trying to figure out what exactly is spurring this animosity and name calling. As far as I know, I've never actually interacted with you at any point, other than the IC animosity that is quite natural given the character loyalties involved.

Ah well, be salty if you wish. I'm just telling you, no one in U'K other than me gives two shits about RP so if you're having issues it's something going on OOC between you and other MinMil members. Been poking alliance chat for a bit now and no one seems to have the slightest idea what you're on about.

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Im sure they dont. Especially your eu timezone people, nevermind all the 2lc shit talk in the public fleets :p. Work break is over, will continue tonight when im not sober

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

I'm honestly trying to figure out what exactly is spurring this animosity and name calling.

Don't worry Miz, that's just how Kalo communicates.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

I'm honestly trying to figure out what exactly is spurring this animosity and name calling.

Don't worry Miz, that's just how Kalo communicates.

I knew you didn't forget about me, just can't stay away Kala.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

and making Ushra Khan upset

Going to have to break my silence to respond to this nonsense. Ushra'Khan couldn't give two shits about Sabik in the TLF. It's Miz that won't fly with Sani Sabik. I'd appreciate it if you didn't start making up shit about the alliance for cheap points, even if I very much disagree with their general sentiments.
[admin]Welcome back, Miz.  Please don't derail threads.  Offending post removed, along with subsequent chain of replies.  Recruitment thread isn't the place for this discussion (for that matter, I'm not sure Backstage is the place for this discussion).[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.