Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the first ways to crack safe spots was to warp past the person and hope your bookmark landed you next to them?

Author Topic: Mordu's Legion and Covert Research Facilities  (Read 1527 times)

Jaling

• The Pod(ed)
  • Clonejack
    • Jaling's Rants
Mordu's Legion and Covert Research Facilities
« on: 06 Jan 2016, 07:57 »

So I've been wondering something ever since I started doing these Covert Research Facility anomalies(Pre-RP). Why are we saving pirate factions from the Mordu's Legion and why isn't my status with them dropping when I shoot them? In fact, since I've been doing these sites it looks like my Mordu status has gone up? At least that's what it looks like since I've done quite a few and am still at 2.0+. Also belt rat spawns.

Are these rogue Mordu? Have I been pissing in Caldari cheerios on accident? Them being anti-pirate and policing Caldari Prime, I'm confused why Concord would give Sec status for their demise.

The Rook

• Watcher in the Void
  • Egger
    • FalconNET
Re: Mordu's Legion and Covert Research Facilities
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jan 2016, 09:41 »

Not sure if they impact your mordus standing or not, but you get a ton of mordus standings from especially caldari missions, so if you run both of them you might end up getting the boost from this. You can check it if you do a site, then see if your standings change (right click, view transactions) a few minutes and/or a session change later.

Jaling

• The Pod(ed)
  • Clonejack
    • Jaling's Rants
Re: Mordu's Legion and Covert Research Facilities
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jan 2016, 10:30 »

I typically run Amarr(Where he lives atm), but I'll check and see if they give Mordu rep.

I'm mainly curious about the fluff though. Did CCP release anything when those sites became available? If my character supports the Mordu then I might want to stop running them. > :ugh: