Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Silphy enDiabel of the Syndicate used to be one of the Sisters of EVE? For more, read here.

Author Topic: Batman v Superman  (Read 633 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Batman v Superman
« on: 03 Dec 2015, 20:22 »

Fan-edited trailer, creating a much better tone, reducing the number of spoilers and unnecessary nonsense.

No seriously, stay the hell away from the official trailers. Whoever edited that needs to be shot. In other news, the fan-edited one up above actually made me somewhat interested in this movie. It displays a more interesting superman, and Batfleck actually looks kind of awesome which was very unexpected. A new take on Lex, but one that can definitely prove interesting and a director who knows how to do super action.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Batman v Superman
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2015, 07:20 »

This will be a shit show of epic proportions. Zack Snyder does subtlety like a bull in a china shop.

Terrible villians and bad cgi is giving me 'Green Lantern' bad flashbacks....

Which is unfortunate I liked quite a few things about the last trailer.

The problem is they can't just do the b v s part of dark knight returns, they are trying to shoehorn in several other franchises at the same time and set up other movies, its going to be a clusterfuck plot wise and tone wise?

The animated 'Dark Knight Returns' did a pretty fantastic version of the story they are taking bit s and pieces of here.

But yea that trailer was the entire movie, and you can't call it batman vs superman and have them joking around with each other, wtf?
« Last Edit: 04 Dec 2015, 07:24 by Silas Vitalia »

Utari Onzo

Re: Batman v Superman
« Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2015, 17:32 »

Withholding full judgement till this is out. I predict it'll look pretty, but lack substance.