Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Sansha ships originally armored tanked?

Author Topic: Re: State of EVE RP - relative 'health' of rp in different groups  (Read 2713 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Are you even blathering on about that OOC now? Miz never killed anyone for their religion and she married a Khanid, you nutcase. She's never been about killing all Amarr. Do try to separate IC and OOC.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger

Why are you attacking me?  were you not involved with havo in that event like you said before or were you?  You keep flip flopping on it.

I have no problems keeping IC or OOC separate from each other, what is the basis of telling me I do?  Why are you so hostile?

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

Because you're making some rather insane claims OOC as well as IC now, and it's getting old. I'm starting to get sick and tired of these flat out lies about me or my character. It's one thing to do it IC, but making them OOC is too fucking much.

Yes, Miz was involved with a Thousand to One. No, she never killed anyone for their religion, only for zealous adherence to pro-slavery/Empire which makes them active enemies. No, she was already out of the corp by the time the freighter was killed. She's got reach, but not all the way from Deklein.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger

I am not making insane claims Mizhara, I am asking you about what you yourself said.  Both you and havo talked about being involved with it IC and OOC so I don't understand your hostility when I am trying to clarify a major point of your character by once again, asking you. 

I'm not trying to make up lies, no one is out to get you for ffs.  You know how much easier it would be if you just explained it instead of getting defensive?

Like, don't you think it is important to the characters interactions knowing how involved your character was in a genocide?

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

I am not making insane claims Mizhara
"kill all amarr" kill the slaves who are of amarr religion?  Anti-republic ...?

Not to mention Miz has IC (and I have OOC) repeatedly spoken about how it was not that way. Directly to you. I'm getting aggressive because you still make these claims about my character and now you do it OOC. Enough already.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger

You haven't once spoken to me about it ooc, in fact you blocked me for Aya being mean about it IC then told everyone it was for a conversation we had the day before.

This whole idea about what constitutes directly to me needs to be addressed but will just outright ask if you are angry at me for playing my character how it should be played, asking you questions OOC, or because you are trying desperately to pretend something didn't happen?   If you are retconning the character just say so already.  Stop pretending like others are doing wrong in thread after thread for playing their characters according to the knowledge of the characters

Ayallah is going to be critical of you IC until Mizhara IC convinces her otherwise, why is that so terrible to you and so hard to believe? 

I literally am having trouble sourcing all this anger you have over this.  You are making it a massive pain in the ass to even TRY and Rp with your character.  and more to the point, the six or so times now I have tried to make it work with you you just end up raging and ranting for no discernible reason.  Did I slap your grandmother once and not remember it?  Enough already what?  Trying to RP or interact with you?

I'm not making shit up here Mizhara

http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1246104
Original thread found.  your own posting in it

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=89.msg227#msg227
All links dead, no information

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6239.msg104944#msg104944
relating to your involvment

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5234863#post5234863
relating to what happened after, you defending it.

I am not out to get you, I have nothing against you and my character doesn't like you because of what she was heard your character was involved with.  Where in that chain did all this animosity toward me come from and why are you making something so simple as a clarification into something so personal?
« Last Edit: 09 Sep 2015, 11:29 by Ayallah »

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

I blocked you because of your incessant claims that nullsec dwellers are "jumped on" in the RP community. I am angry because as quoted already, you make claims about my character that aren't true. What your character claims IC is one thing, but now you make the claim on an OOC board. That's going too far. That's not "asking for clarification", that's making the claim.

You are making up a whole lot of shit, if you claim Miz has ever killed anyone over their religion. (Blooders/EoM excepted for obvious reasons) Read your own damned links and find one single fucking word anywhere that says Miz killed someone over their religion. One fucking word.

The animosity towards you comes from you now making that claim here of all places.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger

Yea you just waited a day and a half to do it.  ..after I was mean IC.

Posting public information and asking for a response is now "making claims?
Asking you questions is now "Making up shit?"

When did I imply the reason Ayallah didn't like Miz IC was because you killed people for religion and why is that the singular thing you are focusing on this whole event?  You said yourself you were involved and your posts prove you involvement. Thats what my character doesn't like you for  Being involved.

Again, asking questions is "Making claims" now???

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

You only found out a day and a half later. You were blocked during that discussion. If you doubt it, I can probably get someone in a different channel to dig up the logs where I said it. On the actual subject at hand, though: I don't care what Ayallah does or says IC. It's annoying as hell but it's IC and she's free to think what she thinks. It's when you made the claim right here, OOC, it gets too much.

Posting public information and asking for a response is now "making claims?
Asking you questions is now "Making up shit?"
Again, asking questions is "Making claims" now???
"kill all amarr" kill the slaves who are of amarr religion?

Making claims.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger

Funny how you blocked me then but were still able to talk to me after and the next day to have the IC disagreement.  Man that block button is wierd.

"kill all amarr" kill the slaves who are of amarr religion?

Making claims.

Note, a question mark.

question mark |ˈkwɛstʃən ˌmɑrk|
noun
a punctuation mark (?) indicating a question.
• used to express doubt or uncertainty about something: there's a question mark over his future.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

Look up rhetoric and rhetorical while you're at it.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger

lol okay Mizhara.  It's been very informing talking with you.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

[admin]Personal attack and subsequent exchange in which neither party is innocent.  I'm not even going to cite the specific Rules, you're both better posters than this.[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.