Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Solteur-class titans are not the same as the Erebus-class titans piloted by Capsuleers?

Author Topic: Re: Jamy visits Throne worlds and Safizon, shows up in Titan??  (Read 1190 times)

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums

And to think I said CCP "Fail-con" would mess the amarr up years ago and people shouted me down...  :roll:

Verone gonna Verone, he hates Amarr.
I'm willing to bet a plex that nothing like this will happen to the minmatar.

Edit: On a less angry note, as someone on TS put it, it sadly went pretty much like it would have if players/people who are not obvious npc's would have been involved.
« Last Edit: 21 Aug 2015, 13:50 by Laerise [PIE] »

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Nothing like this is going to happen to the Minmatar? Really?

We've gotten nothing but shit for a decade. Every event has been a gigantic failure or painted us as lunatic demented people. Sarum gets kicked in the teeth for once? For once the Amarr doesn't jump another few horses heads ahead of everyone else, and it's "messing up the Amarr"?

Christ you're even getting all the events, the most populous and popular faction already, while we get to sit in lowsec and twiddle our thumbs as our dying faction is bleeding even more members to your side as you're getting all the content, and you complain about this?

Good gods.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran

Nothing like this is going to happen to the Minmatar? Really?

We've gotten nothing but shit for a decade. Every event has been a gigantic failure or painted us as lunatic demented people. Sarum gets kicked in the teeth for once? For once the Amarr doesn't jump another few horses heads ahead of everyone else, and it's "messing up the Amarr"?

Christ you're even getting all the events, the most populous and popular faction already, while we get to sit in lowsec and twiddle our thumbs as our dying faction is bleeding even more members to your side as you're getting all the content, and you complain about this?

Good gods.

Honestly, Miz, while I can see why you mainly sympathize with the lot of the Minmatar, Amarr didn't have to suffer any less than Matari: That the Matari RP is dead, while Amarr RP is not, isn't so mucha result of CCPfail in one case and not the other, it's about some Amarr players putting in a lot of work to invigorate the Amarr RP.

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo

[mod]Rule 3 and 11. Miz and Nico had posts removed for the responses.[/mod]
Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban