Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Boosters are banned because they cause a deadly, incurable brain disease?  Read more here.

Author Topic: [LFC]New player Looking for a corp/alliance RP  (Read 1692 times)

DarkkSkyrow

• Clonejack

Hey guys. I am a new player to the EVE world and am hopping to become part of a corp. But i am not looking to join just any as i wish to gain help and guidance in learning this vast world. Like most new players i still do not know what i wish to do yet. How ever i am looking for a laid back corp, English speaking, and preferably US\Canada based (but UK/EU based corps are fine too). I am a mature player (age 25) and wish to be around people of or close to my age (age 20-30+ but it's not entirely important) i am able to use TS or any voice communication program but preferably i use TS.

My typical hours of avalability are generly from 7pm-12am Mon-Fri central US time due to working full time during the day, Weekends i am usually more available 12pm-12am. I am more interested in PVE/RP but do not mined a corp that dose both PVE, RP and PVP. High or low sec is fine. and (if available) rollplay is something i would be into as well, though its not mandatory or a big deal honestly but I would like to be part of a corp that focuses in that. Also i do not mined if you use a level (ranking) system of sorts. (if that adds to the RP aspect of things). my preferred immersion level is medium/high.

Overall I am looking for a mature (25+) laid back noob-friendly and fairly relaxed, humorous (but knows when to be serious) open-minded RP corp that has a active player base and are willing to take in skill level zip players (aka 0 skill player). Also who do a little of everything from small battles to just simple PVE/RP stuff. (Note: i am mainly looking for PVE/RP corp) as far as the type or style of role play that I'm into I'm fairly open to anything other than piracy.

i myself am not a strick person, i do enjoy just having fun while learning new things, but i know when to be serious and get to work.
« Last Edit: 06 Aug 2015, 07:09 by DarkkSkyrow »

Anyanka Funk

• Blood Raider LARPer
  • Clonejack
Re: Looking for a corp/alliance RP
« Reply #1 on: 05 Aug 2015, 06:45 »

I'm looking for the same type of corp. Wormhole corp preferred. I have fifty million skillpoints.

Neptunao

• Clonejack
Re: Looking for a corp/alliance RP
« Reply #2 on: 05 Aug 2015, 08:42 »

I'm looking for such corp too. Please let me know if you find any  :roll:

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
Re: New player Looking for a corp/alliance RP
« Reply #3 on: 05 Aug 2015, 15:10 »

What might help is if you gave some idea of what sort of RP you had in mind.

Are you thinking of being a core nation loyalist, or a pirate faction fanperson, or a SoE Thunderbird pilot? Or do you want to throw out all of that and be an anarchist revolutionary? That would help people in suggesting suitable groups to provide these things.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

DarkkSkyrow

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 05 Aug 2015, 15:35 »

Ah good idea. As for what kind or style or type of RP that I'm looking for. I'm not too too picky in that area as I usually go along with what is offered as long as it makes sense and I like to keep my options of different RP styles open. but if I had to say it would be somewhere along the lines of a core nation, mining organisation colonizing or forming a new territory or home base with a military force big enough who support new recruits to come train and grow and potentially rise up the ranks into leadership positions. but again I'm not a picky person when it comes to the style or type of role play however piracy or pillaging is not my style. I'm fairly open to any style or type of RP.
« Last Edit: 05 Aug 2015, 15:37 by DarkkSkyrow »

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #5 on: 05 Aug 2015, 16:23 »

Well, concerning your last post; you would make a decent enough match for Alexylva Paradox to give it a go, apart from the slight case of piracy in our corp. However, Ché is also not a pirate (and some of his comrades as well, I think), and would certainly not mind to having more comrades that are not into piracy. And neither would our Coordinators, I think.
-OOChé

DarkkSkyrow

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 05 Aug 2015, 17:17 »

ah then i would be glad to join or learn more of the corp of course if they are willing to accept a new player of EVE and 0 skill points. other then that i am a fairly fast learner and hope to gain some knowledge and experience all the will having fun and enjoyment of the game and of others who i will be communicating with along the way.