Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Guristas pirate organization was started by two deserters from the Caldari navy? Fatal and the Rabbit?

Author Topic: [LFC] Looking for Amarr/Caldari RP corp  (Read 2464 times)

Neptunao

• Clonejack
[LFC] Looking for Amarr/Caldari RP corp
« on: 04 Aug 2015, 14:41 »

Not very skilled, but a very willing to play capsuleer is looking for a roleplay corporation (Caldari or Amarr), with the comfy and warm atmosphere;
I'm ready to give a game 1.5-2 hours a day;
Looking for exploration (null, low, wormhole space), mission running, FW (optional);
I'd like to learn PvP basics, never have had chance before.
Without piracy, please.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
Re: [LFC] Looking for Amarr/Caldari RP corp
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2015, 04:27 »

Super-late reply, but you'll be hard pressed to find a non-pirate FW corporation. Although this depends on your definition of piracy. White-knighting in lowsec will invariably get you killed.

In terms of options for Amarr, you might look at PIE? Caldari RP entities I can think of off the top of my head include Fourth, I-RED, Yamagata Syndicate and of course, PY-RE.
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015, 04:29 by Milo Caman »

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
Re: [LFC] Looking for Amarr/Caldari RP corp
« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2015, 08:48 »

Daemun Khanid's FW Corp and PIE are both non-pirate RP FW Corps Amarr side. Key difference is PIE has more people and is restricted to Amarr Hulls.

With respect to Amarr RP PVE Corps that engage in "Looking for exploration (null, low, wormhole space), mission running" my corporation Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque (SFRIM) as well as the Order of Jamyl are options.  SFRIM will when the need arises dabble in pvp as well.

If interested in SFRIM contact our recruiter Bel Boma as I am on a brief eve break :)
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015, 09:33 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »