Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That all Blood Raider commanders receive substantial theological training as well? (The Burning Life, p. 56)

Author Topic: Looking for content writer  (Read 1710 times)

Nakito Kobara

Looking for content writer
« on: 20 Jul 2015, 07:29 »

Yamagata Syndicate is currently putting together a web page in word press and due to my awful writing skills I wish to hire a writer to flesh out the corp image.

Current corp description

Yamagata Syndicate is an independent contractor providing services to Caldari State mega corporations and it's affiliates.

Services include security, research and development and counter-terrorism.

Yamagata Syndicate has the ability to provide the highest quality security and counter-terrorism services to its private customer base in the State and beyond.

Sections

Home > About Yamagata Syndicate (corp description text IC and OOC (RP lite))
Employment > Recruitment text > PvP focussed  text > Timezone text > What we can offer text > What we looking for text
Apply > Application form
Rules > No pilot, corporation or alliance shall conduct piracy etc etc blah blah
Contacts > Nakito Kobara CEO, Recruitment Officer
Killboard > Killboard link (https://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=121802)

Please contact me with examples of your writing and costs you have in mind. Enhancements to this format would also be greatly appreciated.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: Looking for content writer
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2015, 22:03 »

Well, there's examples of my writing all over, I don't have any links handy though. If you're interested let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.