Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that "Operation Trinity Vanguard" was the code name for the defense of the Incursions in Anyed, Antem and Imya. The Anti-Incursion fleets contisted over 800 pilots from CVA, KotMC, Moira., Star Fraction, FCORD, SYNE Coalition and countless other corps and alliances.

Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 988 times)

Kellina Galloway

• Clonejack
Hi There!
« on: 20 Jul 2015, 00:05 »

Good Evening Everyone,

I started playing Eve about a year ago, and have really enjoyed it so far.

I am at a point though where I want to start to meet new and interesting people. I have heard members of my corporation talk about the RP side of Eve, and spoken to a few others as well outside of corp, and nothing but good things are said. So I decided that I would take the link provided, and start to get to know people.

Hopefully I will meet a few people that can start to guide me in the right direction.

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
Re: Hi There!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jul 2015, 08:39 »

Hai. (っ ^_____^)っ

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jul 2015, 09:37 »

Well hello there! Go ahead and ask any questions you might have regarding RP or looking for information on it!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Kellina Galloway

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jul 2015, 10:33 »

What are some of the best ways to start conversations, or meet people? I have a bio I put together, and I am also unsure of where to post it...

I see there are a lot of people that just post it in a new thread, but should it be attached to a specific topic?

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jul 2015, 11:35 »

Welcome backstage.

I have Character thread on here (linked under my forum avatar), in the character development forum, that is basicly a consolidation thread of some things about my char I posted here (including the DED datasheet, which many seem to use as their main/only bio), and some external things, but other people use it for their biographies.
I'm really a fan of the eve wiki for biographies, so I just have mine linked in my char page.
« Last Edit: 20 Jul 2015, 11:37 by Ché Biko »
-OOChé