Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a principle drug booster of Sansha's Nation?

Author Topic: D&D Match: Character Set-Up (Don't leave me here :) ))  (Read 699 times)

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Stick-Up-His-Arse-Holder
  • Clonejack

So, I've been trying to get into D&D. I'm soon going to buy the 5th Edition (yay me!), but I'm not quite sure when. But anyways, I wanted to play a very simplified match of D&D. No dice or hitpoints or HP, the entire game is going to basically be played like this:

DM: As you approach the Gate, a Orc leaps off the high wall and ambushes you in thick armor, with a crude Broadsword in-hand.
 Player One: I draw my blade and rush towards the beast. As soon as I come in range, I swing the blade at the Orc's head.
 DM: The blade makes contact, splitting the Orc's head in two.

I will be using a combination of Home-Brew lore and official lore. Basically, the game will be text-based. The game will take place in another, linked forum once 5 players have posted their character details. ((If any other players would like to join after the match starts, post your details and we can consult over messenging))

I would ask that your Character details include Character Name, Character Race and Sub-Race (Home-Brew Races are allowed), Character Weapons, Character Equipment, and Character Background (any background lore includes lore from previous matches).

If you have played any matches in the Forgotten Realms lore, you can use your character from those matches or match.

:D I hope some people join, and I hope everyone who does has a good time  :D
"I hope that War is quick, violent, and forceful. But not this, never this."
 - Cakzad Arcashiri discussing the Militia Wars.