Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Dam-Torsad is the Amarr Imperial City and capital? Read the chron!

Author Topic: Mai Warhammurz......  (Read 950 times)

Rok-Yuni

• Egger
Mai Warhammurz......
« on: 18 Jun 2015, 16:17 »

What have they done?!?!?

Age of Sigmar.....

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

That is all.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Mai Warhammurz......
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jun 2015, 08:29 »

So, small armies focused on powerful heroes, along with a top to bottom rules change?

In general Games Workshop sometimes seems to be run by very crazy people.  I sometimes think about how much money they would literally be printing if they embraced digital tabletop with DLC armies, skins, etc, or a hybrid tablet/tabletop format and then shake my head.

Rok-Yuni

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2015, 09:28 »

i find myself seriously hoping the rumour mill is mistaking a mordheim-esque stand alone as Warhammer9 ....
The statline and apparent rules changes are VERY LotR / WotR ... so it could be a hoax by the guy who posted it to dakkadakka ... (2 posts and less than a week old, so could be an epic troll)

if not, What the hell have the people at GW been smoking....

and where can I get some.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jun 2015, 09:32 »

I got out of 40k about a year before 6ED, and the changeover to the 'finecast' or whatever plastic and the phasing out of the pewter models.

I had just gotten to the point of 'wait they want how much $$ for this tiny thing? I have to spend this much money just to play the goddman game?" And haven't looked back (much). :(

They should sell them painted if you want and they should be about 1/2 the price and focus on the game.  Charging that much money for unpainted PLASTIC is ridiculous.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jun 2015, 09:55 »

3D print them...

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 19 Jun 2015, 10:46 »

3D print them...

I'm out already.  But that should be an opportunity for Games Workshop.  They should partner with makerbot or any of the home 3d printers (or the store ones).  They could sell limited-run BPCs (hah) for warhammer figurines.

Rok-Yuni

• Egger
« Reply #6 on: 20 Jun 2015, 06:53 »

3D print them...

I'm out already.  But that should be an opportunity for Games Workshop.  They should partner with makerbot or any of the home 3d printers (or the store ones).  They could sell limited-run BPCs (hah) for warhammer figurines.

things along those lines have been talked about a lot at head office apparently.
well, either talking about doing it, or finding ways to make it more difficult.