Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Naqam (A Sansha aligned capsuleer corporation) manufactured the Naqam Heavy Bioindustries Ultra Happy Chip™? It was player created - see advertisements on the Eve Wiki!

Author Topic: Altogether anticlimactic  (Read 497 times)

Kopenhagen

• Wetgraver
    • Bitter Vet's Social Club
Altogether anticlimactic
« on: 15 Jun 2015, 15:57 »

My name is Jude Kopenhagen.

I will, most likely, always be known as a mercenary. Even though most of the wars I have been involved in were not fought for ISK and most of my time has been spent exploring space. In my time, I have come to discover that we prefer the easy labels, the ones that does not take into account our infinitely complex beings. Some others have also been applied, Caldari, Womaniser, Traitor...

They are all true, to some extent. I am, afterall, Caldari. But I am not of the State and I have left that dream behind long ago. I have loved, though less than anyone believes, and I have lost more than many.

Bah, these labels, what do they matter, I know what I call myself.

Capsuleer.

This is my story, written for myself. Perhaps, some day, someone might read it. Unfortunate, for they will quickly discover my life has been, for lack of a better term, anticlimactic.

Still, I won't start at the beginning, that is told elsewhere and really, what relevance does life before the capsule hold. That too, has been left behind.

No, I think I will start with the Legion.

A man who does not test his shaving cream for poison each morning has lost the will to live.