Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The CBD megacorporation is a major importer/exporter in the State?

Author Topic: Hulkageddon III  (Read 2504 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
Hulkageddon III
« on: 16 Jun 2010, 04:02 »

Hulkageddon III will begin in a few weeks - full details can be found at http://www.hulkageddon3.machine9.net/ and the Eve forum post at
http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1336910.

T.R.I.A.D will be taking part as follows:

T.R.I.A.D will be creating a combat mission available via the Combat agent to shoot down Mining Barges and Exhumers of ALL types in Amarr Empire space ONLY. This will be available to all Agency members with the following rewards/points scheme:

Top Hulk Killer: Choice of Tier 3 Battleship or 85m isk or 42,500 T.R.i.A.D Agency Loyalty Points
Second place Hulk Killer: Choice of Tier 2 Battleship or 63.75m isk or 31,875 T.R.i.A.D Agency Loyalty Points
Third place Hulk Killer: Choice of Tier 1 Battleship or 42.5m isk or 22,500 T.R.i.A.D Agency Loyalty Points
Fourth place Hulk Killer: Choice of BattleCruiser or 22.5m isk or 11,750 T.R.i.A.D Agency Loyalty Points

Our Points system is the same as our Kill Points system as used in combat missions which can be found via the Help link on our website HERE.

DETAILS AND QUESTIONS:
Q: Do Hulk kills count outside of Amarr Empire Space?
A: No, this must be in Amarr Empire ONLY. Agency members found to have been shooting down any innocent or ally in Republic space may have their Agency membership revoked.

Q: Is there a T.R.I.A.D mission for this and how do i find it?
A: A T.R.I.A.D mission will become available via the Combat Agent. This mission will be to kill ALL types of Mining Barges and Exhumers in Amarr Empire space ONLY with all kills granting Loyalty Points. However, at the time of Hulkageddon, Hulk kills in Amarr space will be counted as another separate entity. You must be on the mission for your kills to count at the time.

Q: If i am already on a Mining Barge/Exhumer kill mission, how will you know what i have killed?
A: As with all T.R.I.A.D Combat missions, you are required to post kills to our killboard which relate to your mission. During Hulkageddon, we will count all Hulk kills relating to missions ONLY.

Q: I am not a T.R.I.A.D Agency member. How do i access missions?
A: Simple - visit http://www.triad-eve.net/ via your ingame browser (Agent access and lots of other stuff do NOT work in out of game browsers!). Set it to trusted when the popup requests you to do so and visit the Register link on the left of the station page. An admin is notified and will grant you access if you have passed our check criteria. We will then mail you if you have been granted Agency access. Visit ingame channel TRIAD AGENCY for further information.

Finally, if you wish your reward to be in Loyalty Points, this in no way affects Loyalty Points already gained from your Mining Barge/Exhumer kill missions. it will be given to you as a 'top up' to your current overrall Loyalty Points on your Agency profile. The actual mission will become available shortly and a notification will go out to current members.. As stated, Hulkageddon Hulk kills will NOT be counted towards the rewards until Hulkageddon begins.

Enjoy!

DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Bucky OHair

• Clonejack
Re: Hulkageddon III
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2010, 07:05 »

Also, there is now a 2 BILLION ISK prize for the most exhumer kills in Amarr space!

:twisted:

Come join the fun!

Bucky

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2010, 07:36 »

Time to start buying up Hulks...

Wanoah

• Omelette
  • Sweating spinal fluid
    • Hello!
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jun 2010, 13:34 »

I have to say that this all sounds rather splendid.  :bear:

I also enjoyed this related blog post:

http://www.machine9.net/blog/?p=336
Nothing worth saying is inoffensive to everyone

Blog | Fiction

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #4 on: 22 Jun 2010, 13:45 »

That blog post is great, as are the folks who are currently denying that I and II actually happened. Specifically, that anybody actually blew anything up (1200 kills last time, but the poster claims it's all faked).

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #5 on: 22 Jun 2010, 14:44 »

It's like Roswell all over again.

Except with internet spaceships.

A CONCORD cover up I'm telling you.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Lillith Blackheart

• Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 22 Jun 2010, 20:26 »

Note to self: Dock mining alt from 9th-12th and only log in to change skills.

End note.

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #7 on: 11 Jul 2010, 19:09 »

Hulkageddon II had me paranoid.  I had my main mining in Amarr space while watching for interesting wartargets... bad time to do that.

Luckily I didn't loose my hulk to the game; but it made me hella paranoid.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #8 on: 14 Jul 2010, 09:34 »

My Orca is docked. No mini-carrier stuff for me this week. (Note I support Hulkageddon and its concept, but I'm not stupid.)

Dex_Kivuli

• Dex 2.11b
  • Egger
« Reply #9 on: 19 Jul 2010, 21:38 »

Just thought I'd chuck this here because it made me laugh.

One pilot is outclassing everyone else. He has more kills than anyone else, any other corporation, or any other alliance. He is a hulk killing machine!

Phil MacMannon
http://hulkageddon3.griefwatch.net/?p=ranking

Lillith Blackheart

• Pod Captain
« Reply #10 on: 19 Jul 2010, 22:00 »

Yeah, that was crazy. 350 kills, 1150 points. Next highest guy had like 70 kills with 358 points.

It was a bit of a landslide.