Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The language of the Amarr empire is spoken by more people than any other language? Read more in this Chronicle.

Author Topic: [K-ART] Kor-Azor Roving Tribunal (RP PvE/PvP corp)  (Read 1567 times)

Arkon Sarain

• Egger

Kor-Azor Roving Tribunal

No greater shield than faith, no truer weapon than justice.

The Kor-Azor Roving Tribunal, established by decree of His Majesty the Heir Articio KorAzor, is a moving court tasked with attending to those cases and matters that would normally come before the Heir. The promotion of peace, prosperity, and justice within the domains of the Kor-Azor family is our duty, and privilege.

The Tribunal is presently under the auspices of its first Chief Judge: the Honourable Dr. Sarain. Who has opened the Tribunal to capsuleers of the Faith, from any bloodline, who are willing to serve in diverse roles from judge to clerk.

OOC
A (presently) small Amarr loyalist corporation that tries to provide a nuanced and interesting framework to interact with, and to bring into your interactions with others. We primarily engage in PvE presently, though we are looking to engage more in PvP. Active in the AU & US TZ. :)
« Last Edit: 16 Apr 2015, 06:52 by Arkon Sarain »

Valadeus

Re: [K-ART] Kor-Azor Roving Tribunal (RP PvE/PvP corp)
« Reply #1 on: 16 Apr 2015, 07:20 »

I've loved interacting with Arkon and the representation of RP of the K-ART has been outstanding. Looking forward to seeing where the future takes you, good luck!

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2015, 19:02 »

I've loved interacting with Arkon and the representation of RP of the K-ART has been outstanding. Looking forward to seeing where the future takes you, good luck!

Awww :oops: Thank you! I hope to have many more interactions with Liam in the future, and cannot wait to see what comes of 'Liberty Vanguard' - indeed I may have a little arc that might be of interest, remind me when you see me in a channel to send you a mail with the idea XD

Thanks again :)

Utari Onzo

« Reply #3 on: 17 Apr 2015, 05:59 »

It's a shame there aren't any Amarr PVP corps all that active in my time  one outside of PIE and I don't think I'd be happy there as it's limited to Amarrian ships only :(

If you ever need a hand with pvp roams on weekends i can be a little more flexible TZ wise

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #4 on: 17 Apr 2015, 18:18 »

It's a shame there aren't any Amarr PVP corps all that active in my time  one outside of PIE and I don't think I'd be happy there as it's limited to Amarrian ships only :(

If you ever need a hand with pvp roams on weekends i can be a little more flexible TZ wise

We aren't limited to Amarr hulls ;) Hehe.

But thank you so much for the offer Ut! I will definitely be letting you know when our roams are, as I am sure having you along would be a blast and very informative not to mention could lead to some very cool IC development for us all. :D

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 23 Apr 2015, 17:56 »

We are pleased to announce that we have grown a little bit since the thread was started. During our peak times you should see lots of activity in the Ashtad, even if it is just movement to and from offices, or perhaps some of our empyreans chatting and catching a few moments peace between duties. :)

We try to give a lived in feel to the Ashtad and to our RP generally, an example is a series of HR mails about keeping workstations tidy (and I am contemplating another exchange resulting from a stolen stapler hehe) - sure it seems silly, and it does give a good chuckle, but it also makes K-ART and the Ashtad feel more "alive" I find.

Also we are very happy to give a big announcement that Sarro Azizora will also now be serving as K-ART's ambassador - expect a little congratulatory party to be thrown and invites to be sent soon. :)

I hope to interact with many of you, and to those people looking for a home I would be delighted to talk more (AU & US TZ remain our peak activity).

-A